• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Politics Discussion

I’ve been around a long time, with my memories going back to JFK. And over the past sixty years, I never remember this kind of divide in America as we have now. I was surprised by the unanimous guilty verdict today, but I doubt if it will have much impact on the November election. However it is believed that the election will be decided by a small percentage of undecided voters in perhaps three battleground states, so maybe this will affect them? Hard to say in these unprecedented times in this country.
It's time for those 20% of Republicans who said throughout the primaries they would not vote for him if convicted, to just step up, vote against him and get him out of politics forever!

This is how I prefer to see Trump.
Now that would be justice! And by way, Trump's lack of any remourse and these ten findings of him being in contempt of court are all sentencing considerations for July 11th. By his conduct, he is really asking for incarceration!

Now that would be justice! And by way, Trump's lack of any remourse and these ten findings of him being in contempt of court are all sentencing considerations for July 11th. By his conduct, he is really asking for incarceration!

Isn't sentencing usually stayed while the appeals play out?

I'm reading that more republicans have signed on to not move forward with any appointments of judgeships or bills in Congress especially in battleground states. I agree with @mikeyank , this country has never been so divided in recent years. All because of one orange moron. Don't they realize that the survival of the country and democracy is at stake here? That a few extreme hardcore right wingers shouldn't be kowtowed to (also the far left as they have some issues as well)?

When did we forget to play nice in the sandbox and to have a respectful discussion over a nice meal and get shit done?

With sentencing just before the republican convention maybe this will be his cover photo.

Attachments

• IMG_5518.jpeg
    IMG_5518.jpeg
    442 KB · Views: 12
Isn't sentencing usually stayed while the appeals play out?

I'm reading that more republicans have signed on to not move forward with any appointments of judgeships or bills in Congress especially in battleground states. I agree with @mikeyank , this country has never been so divided in recent years. All because of one orange moron. Don't they realize that the survival of the country and democracy is at stake here? That a few extreme hardcore right wingers shouldn't be kowtowed to (also the far left as they have some issues as well)?

When did we forget to play nice in the sandbox and to have a respectful discussion over a nice meal and get shit done?
Actually just the opposite: in New York one cannot appeal until there is a final judgment, which means one has to wait until after the sentencing to appeal as the sentencing is needed to have a final judgment to appeal.