• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Politics Discussion

25themorning-mug-fjqg-superJumbo.jpg

Well, here it is. I wish it had those height things, and that he had to hold a plaque.

25themorning-mug-fjqg-superJumbo.jpg

Well, here it is. I wish it had those height things, and that he had to hold a plaque.

And I would guess that by now he is sending it out to scam more money from his lemmings to help cover his legal expenses.

I know mugshots are not meant to be flattering but shit that mugshot is downright disturbing. Not even a hint of a smile or anything, just pure evil and rage.

I know mugshots are not meant to be flattering but shit that mugshot is downright disturbing. Not even a hint of a smile or anything, just pure evil and rage.
What would you expect of him and his pal Putin.

As I’ve often said, I thought that the Nixon shenanigans and impeachment hearings during the Watergate era were going to be the strangest and most troubling political era of my lifetime, but Trump has turned Nixon’s criminal activities into child’s play in comparison.

That mug shot is going to become Trump's legacy. It makes him look like a pre-adolescent kid upset because his momma said he can't have an extra bowl of ice cream.

Attachments

• 17fbcf5866fc57c03593881019d344cb266cbd586c9651f50756ab0794cc8924.png
    17fbcf5866fc57c03593881019d344cb266cbd586c9651f50756ab0794cc8924.png
    110.6 KB · Views: 19
  • trump mug shot.png
    trump mug shot.png
    213.3 KB · Views: 20
With all due respect, the only thing that matters is he never hold s another public office.

With all due respect, the only thing that matters is he never hold s another public office.
While that's paramount, the prosecutions themselves matter. Presidents are not kings. We need to put down some consequences lest we set bad precedent. I think that's partially what happened by letting Dubya off the hook.

While that's paramount, the prosecutions themselves matter. Presidents are not kings. We need to put down some consequences lest we set bad precedent. I think that's partially what happened by letting Dubya off the hook.
Unfortunately his whole life has been a fraud & he has perfected how to delay & raise money . It has been a profitable business for him. However, there is one thing even he won't escape: dieing.

I am watching the United States House of Representatives voting for a new speaker. They are only up to the last names beginning with K now, but if the Democrats all vote for Hakeem Jeffries, four votes by Republicans for anyone other than Jim Jordan, then Jordan cannot win on this ballot. And as of right now there are 12 Republican votes for others, so the game goes on.

I am amazed at myself regarding how fascinating this all is to me, kind of like watching a championship sporting event. As they say, “however you get your kicks”. :wink:

While it had been amusing watching the dysfunctional Republican majority in the U.S. House of Representatives scramble to get enough votes for Steve Scaliece or Jim Jordan to replace the ousted Kevin McCarthy, on Wednesday they got a unanimous vote for the previously little known Louisiana representative, Mike Johnson. Johnson is a full on election denier and of more importance to this forum, an anti gay crusader.

From the above article:
“In comments from over fifteen years ago, long before he became a lawmaker and while acting as an attorney and spokesman for the Alliance Defense Fund (ADF), a Christian advocacy group, Johnson described homosexuals as "sinful" and "destructive" and argued support for homosexuality could lead to support for pedophilia. He also authored op-eds that argued for criminalizing gay sex.

"There is clearly no 'right to sodomy' in the Constitution," Johnson wrote in a 2003 column in a Louisiana newspaper. "And the right of 'privacy of the home' has never placed all activity with the home outside the bounds of the criminal law."

Keep in mind that he is third in line to the presidency of the United States. Very scary, indeed.

While it had been amusing watching the dysfunctional Republican majority in the U.S. House of Representatives scramble to get enough votes for Steve Scaliece or Jim Jordan to replace the ousted Kevin McCarthy, on Wednesday they got a unanimous vote for the previously little known Louisiana representative, Mike Johnson. Johnson is a full on election denier and of more importance to this forum, an anti gay crusader.

From the above article:
“In comments from over fifteen years ago, long before he became a lawmaker and while acting as an attorney and spokesman for the Alliance Defense Fund (ADF), a Christian advocacy group, Johnson described homosexuals as "sinful" and "destructive" and argued support for homosexuality could lead to support for pedophilia. He also authored op-eds that argued for criminalizing gay sex.

"There is clearly no 'right to sodomy' in the Constitution," Johnson wrote in a 2003 column in a Louisiana newspaper. "And the right of 'privacy of the home' has never placed all activity with the home outside the bounds of the criminal law."

Keep in mind that he is third in line to the presidency of the United States. Very scary, indeed.

As much as it pains me to say it, but this country is going to be brought to its knees during the next election. All of what has happened is setting the stage for a takeover of democracy in our government. We will no longer be electing our president, we will have someone that was not elected in office. It's the only explanation I can reasonably come up with for all the shenanigans that has been going on.

I am no political expert, nor a MENSA member, and I'm not the smartest person in a room full of people, but I CAN spot bullshit and fuckery when I see it. The current Republican party is setting the stage for a coup IMHO next election cycle.

I hope to God I am wrong.

Unfortunately you may be right Chac. A slow coup is happening in plain sight and half of this country is letting it happen, while the other half seems powerless to stop it. It is very frightening.

Unfortunately you may be right Chac. A slow coup is happening in plain sight and half of this country is letting it happen, while the other half seems powerless to stop it. It is very frightening.

It's the frog and the hot water. Thow him in and he jumps out, but put him in tepid water then slowly bring to a boil and he will be cooked alive.

So very sad to see our beloved country going to shit ☹️

It's the frog and the hot water. Thow him in and he jumps out, but put him in tepid water then slowly bring to a boil and he will be cooked alive.

So very sad to see our beloved country going to shit ☹️
As bad as it may seem today need I point out our civil war and what it was like before its outbreak and while that was the darkest, there have been many more. So don't give up hope just yet.