• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Politics Discussion

Whelp they booted that narcissistic lying POS George Santos from the US House of Representatives, just about everything was a lie that slipped from his mouth. About time that they did something with the congresspeople that are corrupt. There is still that one senator that was in I think it was Egypts pocket that needs to be delt with.

We really need to get these fuckers out of office. I can deal with people with differing opinions, that's life. It's the cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-assed, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed, sack of monkey shit politicians that need to go! Hallelujah! Holy shit! Where's the Tylenol? 🙃

Whelp they booted that narcissistic lying POS George Santos from the US House of Representatives, just about everything was a lie that slipped from his mouth. About time that they did something with the congresspeople that are corrupt. There is still that one senator that was in I think it was Egypts pocket that needs to be delt with.

We really need to get these fuckers out of office. I can deal with people with differing opinions, that's life. It's the cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-assed, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed, sack of monkey shit politicians that need to go! Hallelujah! Holy shit! Where's the Tylenol? 🙃
All true Chac. I love your unfiltered 100% correct rant. You tell him. (y)

IMG_1658.jpeg

Ugh, I'm very concerned for this world. Hate is spreading. We need the 60s back, preaching peace and love. Everyone is beautiful.
Sadly it has always been this bad. Some times it is hidden under platitude of nicce words but the hate , envy and discrimination has always been there. Having been a student in the 60's trust me it was no different.

Ugh, I'm very concerned for this world. Hate is spreading. We need the 60s back, preaching peace and love. Everyone is beautiful.
Indeed Chac. It was a much better time. There was a sense of community within the younger generation back then. There were always outliers but largely my generation stuck together and helped end the Vietnam War, plus forced social changes . We could definitely use some love and peace today.

IMG_2170.jpeg