• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Politics Discussion

IMG_0676.jpeg

I guess I'm not fireing on all cylinders in the brain department, this has to be an orange man reference.... Care to elaborate for this poor tired dude?
There were tons of boxes of classified information found in the bathroom at Mar-a-Lago.

Yesterday the Supreme Court threw out radical right wing effort that attempted to allow state legislatures to over turn the vote of the people. This would have destroyed our democracy. Keep in mind the Trump justices all voted with the majority.

Congratulations, LGBTQIA+ people! Once again the Republicans on the SCOTUS gave you a big fucking middle finger today.
And if you’re someone who supports this party and their bullshit, shame on you! Don’t even act like this is the first time they’ve pulled their shit with the gay community. It’s ALWAYS the Republican Party. ALWAYS!

Congratulations, LGBTQIA+ people! Once again the Republicans on the SCOTUS gave you a big fucking middle finger today.
And if you’re someone who supports this party and their bullshit, shame on you! Don’t even act like this is the first time they’ve pulled their shit with the gay community. It’s ALWAYS the Republican Party. ALWAYS!

I'm so tired of the bullshit. We need elected LGBTQIA+ peeps that will make a stand in politics. We need to revoke the "tax free" statuses that religious organizations have (tax them to hell and back IMHO).

We need to get these basic rights ratified into the US constitution so the fukwits that are elected can't muck around with it on a whim.

I'll tell you, I've had many a thought about where my next citizenship will be if things get too sour... My grandmother was English, so maybe Great Britain or Canada... I honestly think if the big orange turd gets electrocuted somehow to office, I'm gonna have to get rid of my TV and all news feeds on my phone, I just can't deal with this shit anymore. I'm going to get an ulcer 😣

I'm so tired of the bullshit. We need elected LGBTQIA+ peeps that will make a stand in politics. We need to revoke the "tax free" statuses that religious organizations have (tax them to hell and back IMHO).

We need to get these basic rights ratified into the US constitution so the fukwits that are elected can't muck around with it on a whim.

I'll tell you, I've had many a thought about where my next citizenship will be if things get too sour... My grandmother was English, so maybe Great Britain or Canada... I honestly think if the big orange turd gets electrocuted somehow to office, I'm gonna have to get rid of my TV and all news feeds on my phone, I just can't deal with this shit anymore. I'm going to get an ulcer 😣
The solution is political involvement not fleeing.

When I head of the SCOTUS rulings yesterday, all I could think of is that elections do have consequences. And to the up until Election Day undecided voters in 2016, who said they could not vote for Hillary Clinton, these are the consequences.

When I head of the SCOTUS rulings yesterday, all I could think of is that elections do have consequences. And to the up until Election Day undecided voters in 2016, who said they could not vote for Hillary Clinton, these are the consequences.

Yup, the orange cheetoe got 3 justices on the SCOTUS bench (with one stolen seat from Obama that should have been Merrick Garland's, thanks to corrupt fukwit McConnell, Amy Coney-barrett should have been appointed by Biden according to McConnell's own procedure for not hearing Garlands nomination, but no, he has to rush it through before they lost the majority ) and over 200 federal judges too with a chunk of them appeals court appointments. We ALL need to vote, there is no excuse anymore.

I'm just so goddamn bitter at the state of politics right now. I just can't deal with more LOL, I'm dreading the next year of TV ads 😭

Why am I so fascinated by Donald Trump? I had the same fascination with Richard Nixon all those years ago. I used to say that Nixon was the man that I love to hate, but throughout Watergate and then in his latter years with the David Frost interviews and all, I’d watch everything. Same now with “The Donald” This is his latest bullshit. Lol

IMG_1990.jpeg

Why am I so fascinated by Donald Trump? I had the same fascination with Richard Nixon all those years ago. I used to say that Nixon was the man that I love to hate, but throughout Watergate and then in his latter years with the David Frost interviews and all, I’d watch everything. Same now with “The Donald” This is his latest bullshit. Lol

View attachment 153629

What a joke this is 🤣🤣. I'm not saying that the current office holder is perfect (there are a lot of questions and answers that we as Americans need), but against the fuckwit that is the orange Cheeto, he is a cool drink of water in a scorching desert.

Sadly people are lemmings and will follow the person in front of them right off the cliff. If only they would open their eyes and use the brain they were given to actually think for themselves and not just assume everything they hear and read is true...

What a joke this is 🤣🤣. I'm not saying that the current office holder is perfect (there are a lot of questions and answers that we as Americans need), but against the fuckwit that is the orange Cheeto, he is a cool drink of water in a scorching desert.

Sadly people are lemmings and will follow the person in front of them right off the cliff. If only they would open their eyes and use the brain they were given to actually think for themselves and not just assume everything they hear and read is true...
I couldn’t agree more. The country is more divided than ever in my lifetime and according to historians, more than anytime since The Civil War, which is very scary. I also agree that Biden is far from perfect, but he is not Trump and Trump is very dangerous both domestically and on the world stage.

I couldn’t agree more. The country is more divided than ever in my lifetime and according to historians, more than anytime since The Civil War, which is very scary. I also agree that Biden is far from perfect, but he is not Trump and Trump is very dangerous both domestically and on the world stage.

Agreed, he has already said that if he wins he is going to go after everyone that was against him. That's not democracy that's a fucking dictator.

If he is re-elected I predict that the USA will be no more, it will be the final heave that cracks the schism wide open irreparably. The only question remains is whether we will be either speaking Russian or Chinese eventually as Chetoe has his head so far up Putin and Xi asses you can't see his feet.