• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Patrick Schwarzenegger

mikeyank

Long time forumite
Reaction score
As I flipped through the newspaper the morning, I did a double take when I saw a glimpse of a very good looking young man that I did not recognize. He is Patrick Schwarzenegger, son of the former governor Arnold. I think Patrick is a lot hotter than his dad ever was. I guess you need to add a dash of Kennedy DNA into the mix to create a real hottie! :sneaky2:

Attachments

• imagesCAV8K293.jpg
    imagesCAV8K293.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 86
  • celebrity_patrick_schwarzenegger_arnold_45803_rTAkX_37737.jpg
    celebrity_patrick_schwarzenegger_arnold_45803_rTAkX_37737.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 60
  • imagesCAXQOKT7.jpg
    imagesCAXQOKT7.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 83
  • imagesCAIU3UZD.jpg
    imagesCAIU3UZD.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 83
Yes, mikey, he does have the (male) Kennedy as well as the Shriver dna. Sargent himself was quite handsome and all of the Shriver boys were extremely handsome.

Yes, mikey, he does have the (male) Kennedy as well as the Shriver dna. Sargent himself was quite handsome and all of the Shriver boys were extremely handsome.

Handsome young Patrick Schwarzenegger is the son of Arnold and Maria Shriver, whose mother was Eunice Kennedy Shriver, the sister of John, Bobby, and Teddy Kennedy. Eunice had married Sargent Shriver, President Kennedy's initial director of the Peace Corp.

So young Patrick has Schwarzenegger, Kennedy and Shriver blood in him. Being British Jon, I would think that you can relate to our American "Royalty", the Kennedy family.

However I would imagine that the forumite who just ripped into President Obama would probably disagree with my assessment of the Kennedy's as being American "royalty", for I see President Obama as being cut from the same cloth as the Kennedy clan. :angel:

Handsome young Patrick Schwarzenegger is the son of Arnold and Maria Shriver, whose mother was Eunice Kennedy Shriver, the sister of John, Bobby, and Teddy Kennedy. Eunice had married Sargent Shriver, President Kennedy's initial director of the Peace Corp.

So young Patrick has Schwarzenegger, Kennedy and Shriver blood in him. Being British Jon, I would think that you can relate to our American "Royalty", the Kennedy family.

However I would imagine that the forumite who just ripped into President Obama would probably disagree with my assessment of the Kennedy's as being American "royalty", for I see President Obama as being cut from the same cloth as the Kennedy clan. :angel:

Thanks for that Mike. Yes I agree with your comparison to our royalty. The Brits have an obsession with the Kennedy's too - there is so much mystery and intrigue around them. When I see clips of JFK's assassination it reminds me of Princess Diana's death - albeit she was not officially assassinated.

Funny how we always digress lol.

Thanks for that Mike. Yes I agree with your comparison to our royalty. The Brits have an obsession with the Kennedy's too - there is so much mystery and intrigue around them. When I see clips of JFK's assassination it reminds me of Princess Diana's death - albeit she was not officially assassinated.

Funny how we always digress lol.
While we do digress, I still stand by my original point on this thread, young Patrick is totally HOT!!! :001_tt2: