• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Oooops!!!

slimvintage

BSB Addict
Reaction score
It's Broke Straight Boys Chili con Carne Party time again!!!! The crush in the backyard at Dave's is tight. You're on your third huge bowl and know what's about to happen. Which Brokie would you absolutely hate to toot in front of and why, and which one wouldn't you mind so much?

caveat: Not fair to pick your least fave to toot in front of, OK?
Remember guys and gals, these are all Brokies you love!!!

:scared:.....:crying:.....:confused1:.....:blink:

haha me and deidra had this conversation in pittsburgh when we went out for indian, i was opposed because i knew whatever i ate would give me horrible gas! but something tells me that most of the brokies would join in, and most likely try to top whatever we had to produce. anyhow, i would have to say person i would most want to pass gas in front of would be diesal or mike r, because im sure they would laugh it off and or join in. as for the other end, i would say that i would just die if i tooted in front of austin. while i doubt he would care, it would just die. in pittsburgh i tried to be on my best behavior, even though i was drunk, no matter what!

My first pick immediately would be Logan. Because even though I know he's human and passes gas as much as the rest of us, I am sure that he would consider it in poor taste if I did it in front of him. He has real class. So I'm pretty sure that it would offend his sensibilities if someone who had just been introduced to him, let one rip. LOL

JW do you not remember a certain Broke Straight Boys model having gas issues at the club on Sunday night??? I do. But of coarse, as a lady, I said nothing!!! :))

An elderly couple was sitting in church. The wife leaned over to her husband and whispered, "I just passed some silent gas. What should I do?"

The husband replied, "Get a new battery for your hearing aid!"

Meet the Broke Straight Boys Clean Freak

My first pick immediately would be Logan. Because even though I know he's human and passes gas as much as the rest of us, I am sure that he would consider it in poor taste if I did it in front of him. He has real class. So I'm pretty sure that it would offend his sensibilities if someone who had just been introduced to him, let one rip. LIL

I hear where thou comest Tampa, but I knowest wherein thou should goeth. Please don't take the name of Logan in vain. It violates one of the Commandments. He can't help his classic good looks! And besides, I believe he has some Sicilian blood in him. So, watch it with the loose lips!:001_tt2:

It is my humble opinion Broke Straight Boys's resident "certified clean freak" bordering on a "germaphobe" worthy of this tribute would be none other than the self-indentified Leon.

I love Leon dearly and would consider it an honor nominating him for this reward. Leon is so clean that open heart surgeries can be routinely performed on any surface that he touches. I cannot imagine a Broke Straight Boys model more entitled to wear the "Good Housekeeping Seal". Just for the record, there is no body surface or, for that matter, body cavity possessed by Leon that I wouldn't feel free to dine on in total assurance of it's complete utmost hygiene.:thumbup: Leon, himself, is good enough to eat but I am selfish enough to want him back on the set ASAP!

Therefore ask yourself, who better to let one rip and see his body color glow red in embarrassment than Leon?.

as a regular windbag after chili, i would say i'd be embarrassed if i broke wind in front of austin. i don't know why, but i can't picture myself doing it. i kind of think he's sexy in a proper way.

Ladies don't...

This is where I see the real difference between the ladies and the gentlemen here. As a member of the ladies' club, I must say that the idea that any one of us, men included, would be so declasse as to actually break wind in the company of one of our most favored models to be completely shocking *swoon* Well, perhaps I've gone a little far here, but I would never, and I mean never, do that. Period. I would rather die a slow and painful death. I like to consider myself immune and would never admit publicly that I have ever done more than powder my nose and refresh my lip gloss in the ladies room. :wink:

I'm with you.

This is where I see the real difference between the ladies and the gentlemen here. As a member of the ladies' club, I must say that the idea that any one of us, men included, would be so declasse as to actually break wind in the company of one of our most favored models to be completely shocking *swoon* Well, perhaps I've gone a little far here, but I would never, and I mean never, do that. Period. I would rather die a slow and painful death. I like to consider myself immune and would never admit publicly that I have ever done more than powder my nose and refresh my lip gloss in the ladies room. :wink:

I'm with you on that one Lovelumps. My grandmother would role over in her grave at the thought.

For me, Slimmie gets the award for most ridiculous thread ever.:lol:

But, look at all the brain power that has been invested in thinking about it.:scared:

For me, Slimmie gets the award for most ridiculous thread ever.:lol:

You can't give the award without an official contest. At least name the second, third and fourth runners up. Actually I was just testing the waters with these threads, to see if I would be able to fit in somehow to the New Forum. There are lots of quite sophisticated "show and tell" threads (about your best or your fave or your most) on the forum at the moment. Sociologically that's typical of a group getting to know each other. Someone said there were lots of new members, or old, heretofore non-posting members, who are emerging. This sort of comparison of likes and dislikes, almost like a cocktail party in the 50s, enough about me, tell me about you, is a way to construct the same sorts of close friendships the generation now disappeared had built.

I am curious as to where this "new forum" is that you keep referencing Slim....I've been looking, but alas, all I can find is the same ol' forum....hmmmmmmmmmm??

interactive

I am curious as to where this "new forum" is that you keep referencing Slim....I've been looking, but alas, all I can find is the same ol' forum....hmmmmmmmmmm??

If you try to guess what I mean by it we'll have a new forum style dialogue going. Does that help? :)

ohh I didnt want to answer this one but I guess I am going to have to after reading the thread...so I thought this and how I really would want it if I had to. I wouldnt want to infront of Logan or really any other models other than diesal and austin, only because at pride all of us were hot and sweaty and you kinda just get over it. I just wouldnt say anything screw that.

You can't give the award without an official contest. At least name the second, third and fourth runners up. Actually I was just testing the waters with these threads, to see if I would be able to fit in somehow to the New Forum. There are lots of quite sophisticated "show and tell" threads (about your best or your fave or your most) on the forum at the moment. Sociologically that's typical of a group getting to know each other. Someone said there were lots of new members, or old, heretofore non-posting members, who are emerging. This sort of comparison of likes and dislikes, almost like a cocktail party in the 50s, enough about me, tell me about you, is a way to construct the same sorts of close friendships the generation now disappeared had built.
I was wondering where you were going with these new threads Slim. I kind of had an idea, and I see that I am correct. Is the "New Forum" going to turn out to be like the "New Coke"? :mellow:

Perhaps when one is too close to something, they cannot see the forest through the trees. (I'm just respectfully posting one man's perspective).

It was a joke. DUH!

Darn that lack of inflection when I type....Foiled again!

It was a joke. DUH!

Darn that lack of inflection when I type....Foiled again!

Deidra is from the UK and the brits use their spoken language like no other nationality for conveying the nuances of their humo(u)r, with inflection, tone, accent and diction. She's right, it's very difficult to get that onto a page.

Mikeyank wasn't married to an English girl for 8 years like I was. I got it the first time lol...

I was wondering where you were going with these new threads Slim. I kind of had an idea, and I see that I am correct. Is the "New Forum" going to turn out to be like the "New Coke"? :mellow:

I hope you don't mean too saccharine and slightly inauthentic. I certainly hope not :scared:

Slim! You were married to a woman for 8 years!?! Fascinating! Are you having a lend of me?