• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

OK...Your kid comes home and says "Hey, guess what I had done this weekend".

Kodieboy

BSB Addict
Reaction score
OK...Your kid comes home and says "Hey, guess what I had done this weekend".

'Breast Implants For Your Tattoo!!!'

And this guy can vote???

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    37.6 KB · Views: 27
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    32.5 KB · Views: 26
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    25.8 KB · Views: 39
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 52
GROSS!

That guy needs to be castrated so he can't pass his genes along. That part of the gene pool needs stop right here.

Jayce
boxing.gif
.... them der fighting words when u talk about my son like that..

How dare you...... some people have a hide

Last edited:
GROSS!

That guy needs to be castrated so he can't pass his genes along. That part of the gene pool needs stop right here.

You got that right Jayce. Let's hope and pray he doesn't reproduce. He has far more ink than sense.

that's just stupid..........

'Breast Implants For Your Tattoo!!!'

And this guy can vote???

My only questions here are:
  • Did that tattoo artist ever study anatomy and physiology?
  • Why is the tattoo artis performing an invasive surgical technique without a medical degree?
  • How safe is this practice?

Just some things people shoule think about before being surgically altered.

GROSS!

You definitely have that right maybe the tattoo artist can do that for him too...:scared:

Would a vasectomy be ok? Castration is a little harsh! :wink:

Vasectomy would be okay. With castration he'd just be spending more money again at the tattoo parlor, stuffing his scrotum with something else to fill the empty space. Maybe they could replace his cojones with some of his brain tissue since he obviously isn't using it. LOL

My only questions here are:

• Did that tattoo artist ever study anatomy and physiology?
  • Why is the tattoo artis performing an invasive surgical technique without a medical degree?
  • How safe is this practice?

Just some things people shoule think about before being surgically altered.

Yeah, I wouldn't even want ol' bubba to give me a tat, let alone hack me open! NASTY!

Vasectomy would be okay. With castration he'd just be spending more money again at the tattoo parlor, stuffing his scrotum with something else to fill the empty space. Maybe they could replace his cojones with some of his brain tissue since he obviously isn't using it. LOL

:lol::lol::lol: Tampa!!

I wonder if he fondles her titties when he jerks off? Never mind.............

:lol::lol::lol: Tampa!!

I wonder if he fondles her titties when he jerks off? Never mind.............

That is kind of twisted in its own sort of way.:blush:

Last edited:

I must take issue with those advocating a vasectomy! :wink: Vasectomies can be reversed and this idiot needs to be permanently removed from the gene pool. Anyway they have prosthesis (fake balls) that they use (for testicular cancer as well). So he'll still be hanging a pair, but he'll only shoot blanks for the rest of his life!

On a more gruesome note, what happens when that implant sags and moves downward (the natural effect of age is that everything sags and heads south).

I must take issue with those advocating a vasectomy! :wink: Vasectomies can be reversed and this idiot needs to be permanently removed from the gene pool. Anyway they have prosthesis (fake balls) that they use (for testicular cancer as well). So he'll still be hanging a pair, but he'll only shoot blanks for the rest of his life!

On a more gruesome note, what happens when that implant sags and moves downward (the natural effect of age is that everything sags and heads south).

He wil have fat ankles?

Im so glad he isnt me son lmao

The first man in history who's leg gets to have have a boob job.

He wil have fat ankles?

He'll be examining every pair of his shoes trying to figure out why he can't find the large pebbles that make him limp when he walks. After the tattoo artist finishes with him he should send the young man to K-Mart so that he can buy a clue.