• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Basketball players

Did I watch houston beat texas in overtime? Could be wrong, can't be bothered to look but if so that was a good game, houston could have lost.
Indeed. That was a thriller. Texas A&M tied it at the buzzer but Houston won in overtime. Houston is one of the three #1 seeds remaining and will face Duke on Friday night in Dallas. A tall task for Duke but an exciting challenge as March Madness rolls on.

Indeed. That was a thriller. Texas A&M tied it at the buzzer but Houston won in overtime. Houston is one of the three #1 seeds remaining and will face Duke on Friday night in Dallas. A tall task for Duke but an exciting challenge as March Madness rolls on.
College basketball and former coach Seth Greenberg picks Duke but only if they get as physical as Houston will be. My state's team, UCONN, will play a rematch of last year's tournament national championship game against San Diego State. Great night for college basketball tonight!

The first two games tonight in the NCAA Men's Basketball tournament had UCONN winning big over San Diego State, and Clemson winning a close one over Arizona. Rooting for Duke to beat Houston tomorrow!

North Carolina playing Alabama right now. High scoring game late in first half.

Keeping with Max’s theme North Carolina has a hot looking reserve who transferred from Brown named Paxson Wojcik :drool:

IMG_2292.jpeg
IMG_2291.jpeg

IMG_2290.jpeg

IMG_2288.jpeg

Huge 54-51 win for Duke over Houston tonight! Will meet fellow ACC rival NC State with winner to go to the Final Four! Let's go Duke!

Enjoyed the games last night, just sat ready for the two 2nite. Duke played well but prolly different if Jam Shead didn't get injured.

I'm pumping for illinois, really hot for marcus domask

Enjoyed the games last night, just sat ready for the two 2nite. Duke played well but prolly different if Jam Shead didn't get injured.

I'm pumping for illinois, really hot for marcus domask
I just reread your full post. Yes indeed Duke really caught a break when Shead got injured. I’m glad to see that you are watching the games thoroughly and not just checking out the cuties. Enjoy the rest of the tournament and Let’s Go Duke. :thumbup1:

I just reread your full post. Yes indeed Duke really caught a break when Shead got injured. I’m glad to see that you are watching the games thoroughly and not just checking out the cuties. Enjoy the rest of the tournament and Let’s Go Duke. :thumbup1:
i really enjoyed both houstons games i saw, thought texas could have beat them but Jam Shead (named after a wine i like) and Sharp played really well. When he went off that tall lad Duke have just dominated tho didn't he, only 1 team in it.

I have no affiliation in sport teams - i like watching football (soccer to you) for nice looking lads but dont have a team. Same here, but i do enjoy watching even if there are no hotties playing.

Marcus Domask looks better every time i see him i think ima in love. Can tell who the better teams are tho and connecticut and purdue look way better than everybody else like their rankings

i really enjoyed both houstons games i saw, thought texas could have beat them but Jam Shead (named after a wine i like) and Sharp played really well. When he went off that tall lad Duke have just dominated tho didn't he, only 1 team in it.

I have no affiliation in sport teams - i like watching football (soccer to you) for nice looking lads but dont have a team. Same here, but i do enjoy watching even if there are no hotties playing.

Marcus Domask looks better every time i see him i think ima in love. Can tell who the better teams are tho and connecticut and purdue look way better than everybody else like their rankings
I love that you are really watching and enjoying tournament. I turned on UCONN - Illinois game and shockingly Illinois only down 23-21 late in first half and your very cute Domsak having great game. I would love for the upset.

Duke played a terrible game and North Carolina State will advance to The Final Four and Duke’s season is over.

Just watching the NC State coach being interviewed and stating "Flip didn't have a Flip game." Tough loss as Duke had the halftime lead. Still another good season for Duke!

Dukes 2024 Tournament ended in Dallas on Sunday, but tonight I will get to watch high school senior 6’8”, 200lb. Cooper Flagg, the #1 rated player in America and Duke recruit for 2024-2025 play in the McDonald’s All Star game on ESPN.

IMG_2305.jpeg