• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Basketball players

Also playing in tonight’s McDonalds game will be fellow Duke recruit, — Isaiah Evans is a 6-6, 185-pound Small Forward from Huntersville, NC. The future looks bright at Duke.

IMG_2306.jpeg
IMG_2307.jpeg

The 6’9” 17 year old Flagg is still growing and in his game last night he scored just eight points. But he also grabbed five rebounds, passed out three assists and had one block. In an All-Star game it’s hard to show off all your talents. I think he will be just fine next year at Duke!

IMG_2308.jpeg
IMG_2309.jpeg

Looking forward to watching the two games saturday night; can't see the two favourites not winning, but that will be a good game when they play in the final.
I love that you’ve gotten so into American NCAA college basketball Max. Enjoy The Final Four. Connecticut and Perdue are the two remaining #1 seeds. #4 Alabama and especially #11 North Carolina State would be great stories with upsets to get to the championship game on Monday night. Enjoy. :biggrin:

Unusual year in that both UConn and NC State have both their Men's and Women's teams in both Final Fours! That happened to UConn in 2004 I believe and both UConnn teams won national championships! Should be an interesting weekend for college basketball fans!

Men's tournanent final tomorrow night between UConn and Purdue, each with a 7 foot plus center! Can UConn win the nattie two years in a row?

Not only did UConn win two Men's hoop national championships in a row, but won every tournament game by doubles digits! Great strategy of UConn denying Purdue's three point shooters, and letting their giant center score his 37 points. Result: UConn won by 15 points! Gives me second thoughts about, when I was a high school senior, turning down their acceptance letter to attend a private university instead!