• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Basketball players

legend0007

Reaction score
Have always liked tall lads and am currently obsessed by the basketball - have stayed up to watch it tonight. Have a badly torn achilles at the moment and have spent my sick time looking at basketball boys from the current tournament. Here are my favourites - wouldn't mind being gangbanged by these guys.

cam lawin. san diego state.jpg
connor essegian.wisconsin.jpg
jack janicki.wisconsin2.JPG
jackson paveletzke.iowa state.png
jacob mcfarland.houston.JPG
johnny furpy.kansas2.JPG
kj simpson colorado state.JPG
marcus domask illinois.jpeg
tristan how.virginia.JPG
tyler Patterson msu.jpg

A torn Achilles sounds very serious. I hope you heal quickly. Enjoy the tournament. Hopefully there will be some exciting games as well as some hot college boys to check out.

My focus is always on Duke who play Friday. And their best player is 7 ft. 240 lbs 19 year old sophomore Kyle Filipowski. Kyle may not be hottest NCAA or Duke player ever but as my friend and former forumite Buckeye1 would say, “I’d do him”. :wink:

IMG_1467.jpeg
IMG_1468.jpeg

Thanks, it's not that bad but won't be running for a while (maybe months :(), i don't need to have an operation but i'm off work for a bit.

Watched the basketball last night. I'm annoyed at our coverage, it was BT sports previously but now it's Sky Sports and they don't show much, there are games on now that i can't see, Sky Sports are only showing 1 game today (Gonzaga v McNeese which will be a good one). I can't even sign up to watch them on CBS as we're blocked in britain from seeing your sports channels o_O

Thanks, it's not that bad but won't be running for a while (maybe months :(), i don't need to have an operation but i'm off work for a bit.

Watched the basketball last night. I'm annoyed at our coverage, it was BT sports previously but now it's Sky Sports and they don't show much, there are games on now that i can't see, Sky Sports are only showing 1 game today (Gonzaga v McNeese which will be a good one). I can't even sign up to watch them on CBS as we're blocked in britain from seeing your sports channels o_O
I’m glad your injury won’t require surgery. Today and tomorrow are the opening games in the full field of 64 teams shown on four different channels so every game is available to watch somewhere. By Sunday night the 64 will be cut by four to The Sweet Sixteen next weekend. Just one final so far with Michigan State winning, but they will be playing games until late tonight.

I hope your game is a fun one Max.

:001_smile: The tournament has been a lot of fun today. A small team called Oakland from Michigan upset NCAA blue blood Kentucky. I’m watching NC State now who upset Duke and won ACC Tournament playing tough against Texas Tech.

At halftime I’m checking out Kansas to see Max’s boy, Johnny Furphy. :drool: He’s not playing but looks cute in the timeouts lol

Edit. While I was making this post Johnny came into the game. Not making any impact yet, but the 6’9” Aussie sure is sexy.

IMG_2264.jpeg

IMG_2265.jpeg
IMG_2266.png

Oh, my.... Some sexy lads here on this thread {drooling} LOL

Hope you heal up soon Max, my dad had a Achilles issue and it sucked big-time. If you don't mind me asking, how'd you tear it?

Have always liked tall lads and am currently obsessed by the basketball - have stayed up to watch it tonight. Have a badly torn achilles at the moment and have spent my sick time looking at basketball boys from the current tournament. Here are my favourites - wouldn't mind being gangbanged by these guys.

View attachment 182431View attachment 182432View attachment 182433View attachment 182434View attachment 182435View attachment 182436View attachment 182437View attachment 182438View attachment 182439View attachment 182440
Great selection of hot college basketball players! I'll bet that all of the cheerleaders of their teams, both female and male, are lining up to suck their dicks!

I’m glad your injury won’t require surgery. Today and tomorrow are the opening games in the full field of 64 teams shown on four different channels so every game is available to watch somewhere. By Sunday night the 64 will be cut by four to The Sweet Sixteen next weekend. Just one final so far with Michigan State winning, but they will be playing games until late tonight.

I hope your game is a fun one Max.
It was a bit disappointing, Gonzaga knocked Kansas (& furphy, my favourite player) out too. Our coverage has been awful, they have only shown 6 games - just waiting for texas v tennessee to come on.

Oh, my.... Some sexy lads here on this thread {drooling} LOL

Hope you heal up soon Max, my dad had a Achilles issue and it sucked big-time. If you don't mind me asking, how'd you tear it?
I was training. Doing sprints and jogs, went into a sprint and felt it, but thought I could run it off so carried on. Then felt it tearing every step while i tried to slow down. Was a nightmare. Ended up on the floor. Very annoying.

Great selection of hot college basketball players! I'll bet that all of the cheerleaders of their teams, both female and male, are lining up to suck their dicks!
I get so jealous of girls - literally 95% of all lads will let absolutely any of them suck them off. And if you talk to them, they don't take advantage of this!

If I was a girl I'd be making records 🙈

:001_smile: The tournament has been a lot of fun today. A small team called Oakland from Michigan upset NCAA blue blood Kentucky. I’m watching NC State now who upset Duke and won ACC Tournament playing tough against Texas Tech.

At halftime I’m checking out Kansas to see Max’s boy, Johnny Furphy. :drool: He’s not playing but looks cute in the timeouts lol

Edit. While I was making this post Johnny came into the game. Not making any impact yet, but the 6’9” Aussie sure is sexy.

View attachment 182450

View attachment 182448View attachment 182449
I watched the highlights - he made some good shots.

6 foot 9? I'm more than a foot smaller lol.

I was training. Doing sprints and jogs, went into a sprint and felt it, but thought I could run it off so carried on. Then felt it tearing every step while i tried to slow down. Was a nightmare. Ended up on the floor. Very annoying.

Aww, that stinks 😩. Well this big bear will pick you up in his big strong arms and carry you everywhere 😏. Hehe

Seriously, I hope you heal up quickly! 🥰

I feel terrible for you Max. But you are young and healthy and should heal rather quickly. Hoping for the best for you. :smiley-love021:

I am very proud of the Duke Blue Devils putting on a show yesterday at Barclays Center in Brooklyn with a dominant win over James Madison University of Virginia. Freshmen guard Jared McCain scored 30 points and had a Duke tournament record eight three point shots. Fellow guard Tyrese Proctor of Australia and Kyle Filipowski from upstate New York also contributed.

Now on to the Sweet Sixteen in Dallas to face #1 seed Houston on Friday. GO DUKE!!!

IMG_2279.jpeg
IMG_2280.jpeg
IMG_2281.jpeg

It was a bit disappointing, Gonzaga knocked Kansas (& furphy, my favourite player) out too. Our coverage has been awful, they have only shown 6 games - just waiting for texas v tennessee to come on.
It appears that most of us sports fans on the Forum have the hots for Aussie Furphy, who plays for Kansas. What a hot young boyish jock and hopefully a beddable boy!

I am very proud of the Duke Blue Devils putting on a show yesterday at Barclays Center in Brooklyn with a dominant win over James Madison University of Virginia. Freshmen guard Jared McCain scored 30 points and had a Duke tournament record eight three point shots. Fellow guard Tyrese Proctor of Australia and Kyle Filipowski from upstate New York also contributed.

Now on to the Sweet Sixteen in Dallas to face #1 seed Houston on Friday. GO DUKE!!!

View attachment 182490View attachment 182491View attachment 182492
Did I watch houston beat texas in overtime? Could be wrong, can't be bothered to look but if so that was a good game, houston could have lost.