• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

My Type Of Person

raysvq

BSB Addict
Reaction score
I know we have had threads about "Your Favourite Model", "Your Favourite Episode" etc, I thought it would be fun if we shared our thoughts on "What Makes Your Type Of Person" using the Broke Straight Boys, Boy Gusher, College Boy Physicals, BCB model or models as an example.

The rules for this are as follows:-
1. You can only use the Broke Straight Boys, Boy Gusher, College Boy Physicals, BCB models as an example or examples
2. This is not about your feelings for a particular model, it has to be about which model or models you would choose to express “Your Type Of Person”
3. This is not just about “What Is Your Type Of Person Sexually” it encompasses all aspects of the person as a person – personality, sense of humour, physically, sexually, etc
4. This not about criticising, challenging, or disagreeing with other forumites thoughts
5. Keep it light hearted
6. If you wish you can give your reasons

Seeing as I put this thread up it is only fitting that I should put up my “My Type Of Person”
My Type Of Person is:-
Sean (Dr Topnbottom), Aiden (Sean & Aiden), Landon, Kyler, Brian (Braden & Brian), Alden (Alden & Robert), Jordan, Nate (BCB), Cody (early College Boy Physicals), Nelson, Danny, Rabib, Little Ricky, Owen, Cory (BSG makeup artist)

I think you get the idea
Have fun

Ray

From Broke Straight Boys it would have to be Logan's friend, Jay. He resembles a couple of my good friends from my youth. Yeah, they were straight and would never want to play with me. Same laid back demeanor, pretty faces, and hot bods. Yep, Jay. :001_wub:

Billy from College Dudes is totally my type of, just to get it on with, kind of guy. :tongue_smilie: Kenneth, too, but he and I would argue a lot. We did on the BCB Forum, and in PMs! LOL! Oh, Justin Ryder! :tongue_smilie:

From Boy Gusher and Broke Straight Boys, Giovanni. Sigh.........

From College Boy Physicals & Broke Straight Boys DUH! :001_smile: SHANE E.!!!

From Broke Straight Boys it would have to be Logan's friend, Jay. He resembles a couple of my good friends from my youth. Yeah, they were straight and would never want to play with me. Same laid back demeanor, pretty faces, and hot bods. Yep, Jay. !!

OMG Paris, how refreshing it is to see another forum member with good taste, I thought I was the only one but then you chose Jay - great. :tongue_smilie:

Tyler if he's in the mood he was in when doing the Boy Gusher 4some one Jan 29th this year.

From BCB it's got to be Eric. Wow this guy is sex on legs.

From College Boy Physicals it's the recent model Parker along with Sean aka Dr Toppnbottom.

Finally from Straight Boys Jerk Off it has to be the gorgeous Tanner.

I'm interpreting this as a call to list the models one likes as people, insofar as you can judge by seeing them perform and hearing them answer questions in their interviews and in the BTS clips.

I like people who overcome their natural shyness, and seem self-confident. So Tyler and Leon are the top of my list. Intelligent guys always go to the front of the line; ones who have a vocabulary and use it, and are well spoken, turn me on. So that would be Nelson, Sean the doctor, and Logan (big time). Kindness goes a long way, and consideration, so that would be Jay who always takes an interest in his fellow futonite, and especially Diesal Playful guys are just delightful, especially if they have the other characteristics mentioned. That means that MikeR, Cuddin Mike, and Preston are on my list way up at the top. Cool, fuckyou guys also have a place, and even though CJ and Dustin didn't float my boat, their cynicism was refreshing, and their obviously high IQs.

There's another list, of guys who make my dick hard watching them act out their sexlives on the futon, but that's not, in my opinion, what's being asked for here. All the ones above mentioned have done that at one time or another, and most of them do it every time I see them in an episode. But there are others whom I just totally crave, but whom I'm not sure I'd know how to carry on a conversation with.

I'm interpreting this as a call to list the models one likes as people, insofar as you can judge by seeing them perform and hearing them answer questions in their interviews and in the BTS clips.

I like people who overcome their natural shyness, and seem self-confident. So Tyler and Leon are the top of my list. Intelligent guys always go to the front of the line; ones who have a vocabulary and use it, and are well spoken, turn me on. So that would be Nelson, Sean the doctor, and Logan (big time). Kindness goes a long way, and consideration, so that would be Jay who always takes an interest in his fellow futonite, and especially Diesal Playful guys are just delightful, especially if they have the other characteristics mentioned. That means that MikeR, Cuddin Mike, and Preston are on my list way up at the top. Cool, fuckyou guys also have a place, and even though CJ and Dustin didn't float my boat, their cynicism was refreshing, and their obviously high IQs.

There's another list, of guys who make my dick hard watching them act out their sexlives on the futon, but that's not, in my opinion, what's being asked for here. All the ones above mentioned have done that at one time or another, and most of them do it every time I see them in an episode. But there are others whom I just totally crave, but whom I'm not sure I'd know how to carry on a conversation with.

I realised after I posted this thread that I hadn't articulated it well enough (I know I shouldn't use complex words like "it" & "is").
What I was trying to get at was - Using the models as examples "what type of person would you want in your life as a life partner?"

One of the Broke Straight Boys models who really turns my crank is Landon. He is petite, which I like, smooth, cute as a button, has a slight Southern drawl, wears tighty-whities, and dimples. He is sweet and innocent, but turned into a tiger in his most recent scene when he was bottoming.

Kody from College Boy Physicals is a doll. He is cute, shy, cooperative and tries hard to please everyone. He is very compliant to authority, i.e. his coach and the doctor. And, when I think of watching him at a swim meet, knowing what is packed in that Speedo, OMG!!

On Straight Boys Jerk Off it would have to be Rider. You can take one look at him and tell he is full of mischief. When he unleashes the beast, you wonder how that little guy can lug all of that around without injuring his back.

On ABFT, it would be Chaad. He is just a dreamboat. Cute and innocent looking, sexy and sooo kissable.

Attachments

• landon12.jpg
    landon12.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 22
  • kody46.jpg
    kody46.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 47
  • rider71.jpg
    rider71.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 21
  • chaad-028.jpg
    chaad-028.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

Thanks, Slim. Yeah, I didn't answer Ray's question well, but I was honest with Jay. Simply the best!

The rest were just for fun, although I'd be overly protective of Giovanni.

Holy shit! Carking! Landon is one of my faves. Twinks are us, huh? :blushing:

My all time favorite is Danny, and he is the one person I'd want in my life, even if just for awhile. Others may be cuter (Logan), sexier (Diesal), more playfull (MikeR) and so on, but Danny had me at hello. I'm just sick that his family found out and he had a hard time with it all, he will always be in my heart and in my prayers.
No one else has tugged at my soul like Danny. Although, I could be happy with the sweet young most affable newbie, Leon.
And carking, Kody was a good pick too! Definitely worth considering, if only he had been around more to see more of his personality.

One of the Broke Straight Boys models who really turns my crank is Landon. He is petite, which I like, smooth, cute as a button, has a slight Southern drawl, wears tighty-whities, and dimples. He is sweet and innocent, but turned into a tiger in his most recent scene when he was bottoming.

Kody from College Boy Physicals is a doll. He is cute, shy, cooperative and tries hard to please everyone. He is very compliant to authority, i.e. his coach and the doctor. And, when I think of watching him at a swim meet, knowing what is packed in that Speedo, OMG!!

On Straight Boys Jerk Off it would have to be Rider. You can take one look at him and tell he is full of mischief. When he unleashes the beast, you wonder how that little guy can lug all of that around without injuring his back.

On ABFT, it would be Chaad. He is just a dreamboat. Cute and innocent looking, sexy and sooo kissable.

Carking since we obviously share the same Mother I am guessing you also share a liking for Ashton of College Boy Physicals. If for noting else just for the shear excitement. :tongue_smilie:

Oh yes! Good choice. I forgot about Tanner. I would love to have fun with Tanner, but he's too young for me, as for long term. Still rahter have Danny for that!

Not to be pedantic about it, but every time I fantasize about having one of these guys in my life, the sheer gutsy presumption of it strikes me and I stop dreaming. I get hit on by some guys their age, but I'm so very not every Brokie's cup of tea, that saying I'd like Tyler, or Leon or Logan in my life, or Jay or MikeR (I think they're the ones I'd get on best with, and have a lot of sexual affinity with) is frustrating self torture.

But as far as wishful thinking goes, my original list still works.