• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

My new Job

i2ina69

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Well I quit my job in Wisconson. Tuesday I was at home and I went to a local company that was hiring. I went in to fill out an app. And before I filled it out I had the job. I will be home every night, Don't know if I can handle that. :lol: But I'll try. It will still be 60 plus hours a week. I'll be loading trailers in Canada and bring them back to the yard in Michigan for the company. I'll be getting paid by the hour plus OT and insurance, yippie.

Well I hope all is well with everyone, post ya's later.

I2, that is great that another job fell right in your lap while completing the application. Congrats to you and be safe out of the roads, specially during all of your winter weather back there.

Tacoma Gary

Hi Gary, man did it snow and blow today. WOW, it only lasted about three hours but man did the wind blow. I'm always safe, it's just the people around me.lol

Well I quit my job in Wisconson. Tuesday I was at home and I went to a local company that was hiring. I went in to fill out an app. And before I filled it out I had the job. I will be home every night, Don't know if I can handle that. :lol: But I'll try. It will still be 60 plus hours a week. I'll be loading trailers in Canada and bring them back to the yard in Michigan for the company. I'll be getting paid by the hour plus OT and insurance, yippie.

Congrats I2 Sounds like you fell into a good deal. Stay safe.

I2 -

Great news!!! I'm so glad to hear you've, what sounds like, got a better career outlook.

My best wishes.

Thomas

thanks guy's. I'm really going to try and make this work.

Yes. Congratulations I2. That's great news. And I'm very happy to hear that you'll have insurance.

I hope the insurance will be better then the last place.lol Hi everyone

Outstanding. That is awesome...:thumbup: