• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Mikeyank - You missed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

louis33705

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Six sexy young men put on a show on the Plaza at the Today show this morning. They are performers for Cirque de Solei and were all shirtless.

OMG! I was getting ready to make breakfast and when I saw them I turned the stove off and jumped on my comfy chair.

Damn, if I had known Rockefeller Center is only a 15 minute subway ride from here. It is a drizzly gray morning, but I'm sure these fine young dudes would have brightened up the Manhattan skyline!!! Thanks anyway Louis for thinking about me, even if it is too late now. :crying:

Damn, if I had known Rockefeller Center is only a 15 minute subway ride from here. It is a drizzly gray morning, but I'm sure these fine young dudes would have brightened up the Manhattan skyline!!! Thanks anyway Louis for thinking about me, even if it is too late now. :crying:

They are performing somewhere in Manhattan. Didn't get the name of the show but I'm sure you could find it.

Nice bodies...shitting outfits; just sayin.:bump: But their performances are always very entertaining.