• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Members favourite music

One of the best jewels our world has is the supply of great music for everybody's varied tastes.

I'm into miley cyrus at the moment :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: sorry hope you don't throw me out the forum :ROFLMAO:

I like a lot of oldies, mostly stuff my mum likes; i've mentioned before I love bob dylan, but one group i'm surprised i've not heard on the clubs here is Modern Talking. Have grown up listening to them and think they would be ideal for the scene, but can't remember hearing them

I'm into miley cyrus at the moment :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: sorry hope you don't throw me out the forum :ROFLMAO:

I like a lot of oldies, mostly stuff my mum likes; i've mentioned before I love bob dylan, but one group i'm surprised i've not heard on the clubs here is Modern Talking. Have grown up listening to them and think they would be ideal for the scene, but can't remember hearing them

Eek! Miley Cyrus!! Well, I listened to her Dad and his Achy Breaky Heart...

I do like a few songs and won't skip them if I hear them. If this one comes on, it just won't leave for a bit 🥺

I had never heard Billy Ray Cyrus before. Achy Breaky Heart is a cool song and Billy is hot. 😍

Thanks to Chac and all who post their favorites here. Never too old to learn and appreciate different music than I know and listen to.

The Beatles and Bob Dylan are probably my favorite all time artists. Dylan has had such a wide and varied career. May I ask you Max if you have any Dylan favorites? I love the fact that someone your age appreciates his work.

The Beatles and Bob Dylan are probably my favorite all time artists. Dylan has had such a wide and varied career. May I ask you Max if you have any Dylan favorites? I love the fact that someone your age appreciates his work.
tangled up in blue and tweeter an the monkeyman are my two favourites, but i like a lot of the slower stuff too

i don't do much weed atm but like to listen to some of the CDs high, for example I have desire and oh mercy

Last edited:
tangled up in blue and tweeter an the monkeyman are my two favourites, but i like a lot of the slower stuff too

i don't do much weed atm but like to listen to some of the CDs high, for example I have desire and oh mercy

I think that listening to music on weed is a great way to enjoy fine music. I smoked basically every day from college onward for over 40 years, and it certainly didn’t affect my abilities to run the small business that I managed. I equated smoking a joint or out of a bowl in the evening, with so called more responsible folks who had a martini or other beverage to unwind after work.

You mentioned, ‘Tangled Up in Blue” as one of your favorite Dylan tracks. I love the line that refers to Montague Street right here in my neighborhood of Brooklyn Heights. (I took this pic this morning.)

I lived with them on Montague Street
In a basement down the stairs
There was music in the cafés at night
And revolution in the air”

591A400F-8E55-4C77-9AEF-E976C6F1F282.jpeg

Here's something a little different. This is just a hoot to see his reactions.

I also love “Reaction Videos”, Tampa. I usually watch this Hip Hop fan who loves Bob Dylan. But I watched him reacting to The Eagles, Hotel California yesterday. It’s fun to see his perspective.

This just popped into my YouTube feed. This is a kid who appears around 20, digging a song written 40 years before he was born. By the way, I know that these young people do it to get views from people my age, but whatever the real reason, it is still fun for me to watch. :001_smile:

This is the kind of reaction that people have when people can actually sing and have talent as a musician. Freddie was brilliant, I would have loved to have seen him live in concert, especially the 1985 LiveAid concert (Elton, Bowie, Clapton, Petty also there)

This is the kind of reaction that people have when people can actually sing and have talent as a musician. Freddie was brilliant, I would have loved to have seen him live in concert, especially the 1985 LiveAid concert (Elton, Bowie, Clapton, Petty also there)
I agree Chac. It was a great viewing experience on TV that weekend too.

I agree Chac. It was a great viewing experience on TV that weekend too.

I agree. All these years later it's still a sight to behold and experience vicariously.