• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Members favourite music

Amazing thread!!!

Can I show you a Brazilian song?

This song was written by Roberto Carlos, a famous singer here im my country. People call him 'The King'. He is old nowadays and a few years ago a group of female artists made a special concert singing his songs. This singer on the video is Ana Carolina, an admitted bisexual singer with an amazing voice...

I hope you guys like it...

couldn't agree MORE, Louis!

Excellent performance. We, regardless of our age and musical preference, must always celebrate and support the talents of our young artists who work hard to bring a happy note into our lives.

Amazing thread!!!

Can I show you a Brazilian song?

This song was written by Roberto Carlos, a famous singer here im my country. People call him 'The King'. He is old nowadays and a few years ago a group of female artists made a special concert singing his songs. This singer on the video is Ana Carolina, an admitted bisexual singer with an amazing voice...

I hope you guys like it...
I wanted to check it out Bartirah, but unfortunately youtube does not allow all videos to play in all countries. I got this message, "The uploader has not made this video available in your country." :crying2:

I got the same.....guess there IS some censorship in the US, eh Mike? LOL

I wanted to check it out Bartirah, but unfortunately youtube does not allow all videos to play in all countries. I got this message, "The uploader has not made this video available in your country." :crying2:

Romance today is as much alive as it was in the 50's when I was going up. The difference is the artists that have come along since that time, the different genres and the tempo of the music we hear today. No matter what era you lived through, then or now, the message is till the same. It's all about LOVE.

You gotta love this guy. He's straight but he is definitely "not broke."

Last edited:
I don't know how many of you have seen the movie The Greatest Showman. It's very good. But regardless, there is a song done in it that is amazing. This particular video, with the lyrics included, really does the song justice. I'm sure it will resonate with many of us in here. :)

Last edited:
Far and away the most influential musical act of my lifetime are The Beatles. We first heard their songs in America in late 1963 just after President Kennedy was assassinated and we needed something to distract us from the tragedy. And their introduction to the masses on The Ed Sullivan Show in early 1964 changed the course of musical history.

A new movie is opening next week that I will most definitely go out to see. Here is the trailer. It is getting great advance notices.

And here is their first live performance on American television on February 9th, 1964.

P.S. As a 13 year old, I fell in love with Paul that night. lol

I was chatting with a friend in a club the other night and he told me a story of when he was 8 years old. He's a fairly butch guy. Not on the fem side. So he happened to mention that in elementary school they had a Halloween party with a costume contest. The kids could showed up to school in costume. He showed up dressed as a girl. He said that the adults gave names to all the kids in the contest. Probably things like, "The witch, vampire, football player, etc. He said that for some reason they gave him the name of Lola. (Though he had no idea as to why.) I chuckled when he mentioned this because I had a pretty good idea of where the adults pulled the name from. From his age I figured out that this would have been 1974 for him. And the song itself (that he was unaware of) came out in 1970. I tried to explain the song to him but struggled coming up with the lyrics just off the top of my head with all kinds of thumpa thumpa music going on around me. lol

This one is an oldie but a goodie. And for 1970 it was really pushing the envelope. haha No doubt that's why the artists presented it in such a humorous fashion.

Last edited:
This one goes all the way back to 1967, the original version by The Bee Gees, with a very hot and sexy Barry Gibb in the lead and great harmonies with brothers Robin and Maurice.