• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Members favourite music

There has been so many iconic figures in the music industry that the list could go on and on!!!

Drake, did you know you can post your favorite videos here? Copy one from Youtube and paste it here using the filmstrip icon above. For example, here is the trailer to the movie you mentioned. The soundtrack is on Youtube also.

Drake, did you know you can post your favorite videos here? Copy one from Youtube and paste it here using the filmstrip icon above. For example, here is the trailer to the movie you mentioned. The soundtrack is on Youtube also.

Louis,

No I did not know that you could post youtube videos on here. Thanks for the advice I will for sure exercise that option in the future

Drake.

This is One Direction's latest single and first video without Zayne. It is a powerful song. I love it.

There are a handful of very special people in my life who are members of this forum, and you all know who you are, and I want to dedicate this song to you very special folks. It is truly a blessing to have you all in my life.

What you couldn't post the live version from the famous "CONCERT IN CENTRAL PARK" ??? lolololol I do love this song though...

There are a handful of very special people in my life who are members of this forum, and you all know who you are, and I want to dedicate this song to you very special folks. It is truly a blessing to have you all in my life.

It's not "you all", but "y'all". What are you doing, turning southern on us? You've been hanging around with me too long. lol

P.S. Just in case I might be one of those "special people", thank you...if not, fuck you. lol

P.P.S. I love that song. I used to listen to it A LOT while I was stationed in Germany (then, West Germany) while in the army.

It's not "you all", but "y'all". What are you doing, turning southern on us? You've been hanging around with me too long. lol

P.S. Just in case I might be one of those "special people", thank you...if not, fuck you. lol

P.P.S. I love that song. I used to listen to it A LOT while I was stationed in Germany (then, West Germany) while in the army.
I'm from Brooklyn USA so the proper pronunciation here is:

youse_guys_trucker_hat-rcf79bfe40bd54143925ff576b7b4da19_v9wfy_8byvr_324.jpg

And dear Robb, you know that you are most definitely very high on my list! :smiley-love021:

you-love-all-132217083079.png

I'm from Brooklyn USA so the proper pronunciation here is:

youse_guys_trucker_hat-rcf79bfe40bd54143925ff576b7b4da19_v9wfy_8byvr_324.jpg

And dear Robb, you know that you are most definitely very high on my list! :smiley-love021:

you-love-all-132217083079.png
Your sense of humor is beginning to rival Peter's. Naw, the meds must be talking for me tonight. lol

BTW, luv y'all too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3ues1stefk

I know some of you will at the very least wonder why I post this version and not the original. This is a song/message that all generations should hear and absorb. This message is as relevant today as it was when John performed it, but in order to speak to those who need to hear it and absorb it most we first must get them to listen. Today Lady GaGa is at the top of her craft, her music sells and people listen to her. I happen to think she sings beautifully, so all for those reasons I give you this version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3ues1stefk

I know some of you will at the very least wonder why I post this version and not the original. This is a song/message that all generations should hear and absorb. This message is as relevant today as it was when John performed it, but in order to speak to those who need to hear it and absorb it most we first must get them to listen. Today Lady GaGa is at the top of her craft, her music sells and people listen to her. I happen to think she sings beautifully, so all for those reasons I give you this version.

I really love her and Sia; both seem so honest about who they are!

I posted this on the other side. But wanted to share it here as well. One of my all time favorite disco hits/1976 from my girl Maxine: