• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Members favourite music

Well,

I'm not such a fan of Neil Young. But maybe, after all this, I will have to run along and steal a paint-chip off his old house, to mail to Jon. I dunno.

"A" XOXOXOXOXO

As for myself ~

I'd be happy for a little Anna Moffo, this evening. I don't know quite when it was, that gay men stopped being the arbiters of culture for the Western world, and just started gulping large handfuls of "ecstasy", and dancing to the throatish croakings of "Lady Gaga" all the time.

But, I miss the old days. When gay men loved opera, and classical music, and all was right with the world. Just saying.

"A" XOXOXOXOXOXO

As for myself ~

I'd be happy for a little Anna Moffo, this evening. I don't know quite when it was, that gay men stopped being the arbiters of culture for the Western world, and just started gulping large handfuls of "ecstasy", and dancing to the throatish croakings of "Lady Gaga" all the time.

But, I miss the old days. When gay men loved opera, and classical music, and all was right with the world. Just saying.

"A" XOXOXOXOXOXO

OMG she looks like someone who appeared in the last Dr Who episode of this current series.

Fame is my most all time favorite song in this orb... Massive Attack is my favorite group... Love Hangover by D Ross rocks...eclictic? um yeah

I totally love this song and I absolutely love it when Phil sits at the drums.

Another song I love, AND Peter was such at hottie to look at.

This is Peter Frampton's "Baby I Love Your Way" performed by Will To Power. This video played almost every morning on a TV telecast of a live radio program, Q105 in the Tampa Bay area. I would stop what ever I was doing just to watch it.

OK, enough posting for today. I am going to take a spliffe (as Jon refers to it) break now. Hope you enjoyed the music.

The. . . .

SleepyManBanjoBoys - I adore these kids. Three Italian boys from New Jersey, who made bluegrass live, again :)

"A" XOXOXOXOXOXO

Finally, for today ~

Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong singing, "Stars Fell on Alabama". Music doesn't get much better, than this. (I have this album, and if Jon is nice to me, I'll leave it to him, in my will ;-)

"A" XOXOXOXOXO

This following song is one I have been listening to rewind for the last 2 days. Here is a video of the song then I will post the album clip I have been listening to. If this post is a a repeat of an earlier one then I am probably in an early form of dementia, but dont worry, I've just bought a new car... yay

Congratulations on the new car, Jon. May it take you happily, where'er you wish to go. (I'll send one of my priest-friends over, to bless it ;-)

"A" XOXOXOXOXO

Glad you enjoyed this, Jon.

Check out the cute Mizzone brothers, too - they are a real treat.

"A" XOXOXOXOXOXO