• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Members favourite music

So I Like Random Types Of Music.

1. Rap - French Montana, Verse Simmonds, lil Wayne, Fabulous, Dolla $ign
2. R&B - Trey Songs, 112, Jeremiah, Marques Houston, Drake, Usher, The Weekend
3. Hip Hop - Chris Brown, August Alsina, Frenchie,
& Some Country Surprisingly.

Get onto Youtube and post some then dude... x

I heard this song on the car radio on my way to work this morning, and as I love the very talented and flamboyant Freddy Mercury & Queen, I turned the radio up and really got into this song.

As I was searching for a you tube version to share here, I found this version with the lyrics, and I see this song is a tribute to one of my favorite mediums the radio. And I imagine it is a dying medium, for when I was a teenager in the mid sixties, the radio was the way that we discovered new songs and artists, and the disc jockeys became very important to me as well as the music that was played.

Today the music industry has been turned upside down, and I doubt if radio play or "record" sales, are even terms used anymore. So this is a fine song by a fine group honoring a fine medium.

Hey Mikey,

That theme reminds me of one of my favorite songs by Rush. From the "Great White North". Eh? lol

I did try the more convenient video link but it doesn't work on this one.

Rush's "Spirit of Radio"

[video]http://youtube.com./watch?v=jQUDiCiNlqQ&list=PL68195A263D36D8E7[/video]

How about a live performance of Journey's "Send her my Love"? :)

Sorry. I don't know why certain YouTube videos will allow you to post the video while other times it only allows you to post the link.

[video]http://youtube.com./watch?v=InyWhQLfO7A[/video]

How about a live performance of Journey's "Send her my Love"? :)

Sorry. I don't know why certain YouTube videos will allow you to post the video while other times it only allows you to post the link.

[video]http://youtube.com./watch?v=InyWhQLfO7A[/video]

Strange

www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBumgq5yVrA

apro pos for all of us at one point in our lives, no? (not to mention, a beautiful-yet sad, song!)

on a "p.s.", when I FIRST heard this song, I thought it was James Blunt.....am I alone in this?

Last edited:
Treated myself to David Crosby's box set called Voyage. It consists of 3 x CDs and a book that's full of comments on each of his songs and added comments from people who's been involved in his life such as Neil Young, Graham Nash, Stephen Stills, Joni Mitchell etc etc. Certainly worth the money.

Christine McVie is set to join Fleetwood Mac on two of their UK concerts this year. Stevie Nicks said she will probably just sing the one song "Don't Stop", which Christine wrote and, if she's only doing the one song, is quite apt.

My daughter said I would like this one; damn sometimes she's right....

Last edited:
This one is a real throwback in time for me. They played it often on MTV when I was in college. Back when Music Television played music. lol