• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Members favourite music

I figured I could throw the Cock flavor in along with on-topic info, a tit for a tat.

I agree too, nothing better than that wholesome flavor!

Oh Will, it's like you can read my mind!:001_tongue: And, nice looking Avatar!

Last edited:
Please keep this thread on track. If you want to speak to Broadbander then do so on his welcome page. This thread is about music and not about cock or breakfast cereals or who you fucked last night.

images
images

Last edited:
Ive really gotten into Macklemore recently, and I love his song, "American" on his album "The Unplanned Mixtape" and it's AMAZING!!! The furthest thing from politically correct but hilarious as shit!! Makes me laugh every time I listen to it! :D

Bat Out of Hell

I was driving in my car yesterday, and this song came on the radio and I cranked it up to LOUD. What a fantastic album by an amazing artist. I saw them perform this album live two or three times back in the late 1970's. Besides having a great voice, he was an unbelievable showman. (This is an example of a rock singer who is not physically attractive but still "turns me on" musically).

Why can't you sleep - too hot ? I've been having sleepless nights for the past 2 weeks.

Too hot because of the snuggly dogs and paws in weird places, then too cold and can't get to the covers because the dogs are laying on them... Snoring hubby... Sore back... Allergy attacks... What isn't bothering me these days? lol But the biggest offender is sleeping badly. I just sleep in most of the morning. :p

If you stop sleeping in the morning, you'll start sleeping in the night darling...

4961959957_21d4bbbec0.jpg

Last edited:
Came across this video below. It's the last appearance that Ben Keith did before his death. Ben had supported Neil Young for years and will surely be missed.

Heard the tiniest snippet of this song the other day and it's been bugging me ever since because I couldn't pin it down. Luckily, talk about the Finn brothers on the song line thread jogged my memory so I can dodge insanity...for the moment, anyway :smile:

Hey Guys!
I LOVE Lana Del Ray, MS MR, Adele, Amy Winehouse, Madonna, Lady Ga Ga, Rolling Sones, Heart (old stuff mostly), Dixie Chicks, Pistol Annies, Bjork, Shit I could go on and on...Blah, Blah, Blah. Yadda, Yadda, Yadda. BIG Seinfeld fan!