• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Members favourite music

A very dear friend sent me this James Taylor youtube video this morning and I wanted to share it with my forum friends.

The Boomtown Rats made a comeback appearance in the Isle of Wight pop festival this last weekend. Bob Geldoff stated that it was that times have not changed from when they wrote such songs as I don't like Mondays (referring to recent school shootings in USA) and Rat Trap (referring to unemployment).

I have to give Rob Ryder credit for reminding me of this song on Twitter. I'm amazed at how timeless this song and video are. In it you'll see a very young Mark Wahlberg. For those of you who are younger he became famous with his band Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch. He also became a poster pinup guy famous for modeling mens' underwear.

A gigantic photo ad of him placed up high in Times Square wearing just his Calvin Klein tightie whities...even by the standards of worldly and supposedly jaded New Yorkers...became an absolute traffic hazard. lol One New Yorker commented that that the whole straight male population had just been outed. haha He gleefully told how everywhere he looked...women and straight men along the street could be seen stopping dead in their tracks just to stare up there and gawk at Mark's nearly naked beauty.

In live concerts Marky Mark's trademark move was to end the show by dropping his drawers and walking around the stage in his very tight white boxer briefs. It was always greeted with applause, whistles and cheers from just about the entire audience...female and male alike.

And the other wonderful thing is that after all these years, this is still a great song and music video! :)
Good Vibrations!

[video]http://youtube.com./watch?v=-eSN8Cwit_s[/video]

Last edited:
In case people missed Tampa's link.

[video]http://youtube.com./watch?v=-eSN8Cwit_s[/video]

Oh the view video link isn't working

For the most part, I lost interest in new rock music after my college years in the early 1970's, but in the early 1990's I discovered the fantastic music of Guns N' Roses, and this is a classic rock song in my mind.

For the most part, I lost interest in new rock music after my college years in the early 1970's, but in the early 1990's I discovered the fantastic music of Guns N' Roses, and this is a classic rock song in my mind.

Thanks for this classic rock clip, Mikey. Although I enjoy a wide range of musical styles and genres, classic rock is my favorite, and Guns N Roses gave us some of the best...

But, holy cow, that wedding dress is ugly:shock:

Thanks for this classic rock clip, Mikey. Although I enjoy a wide range of musical styles and genres, classic rock is my favorite, and Guns N Roses gave us some of the best...

But, holy cow, that wedding dress is ugly:shock:
I just watched it again Grace. Quite honestly, I hadn't even noticed the dress or much about the bride when I first watched it. That is why we need women here to keep us gay guys on our toes. :001_cool:

I was too busy focusing on Axel Rose's pretty face and Slash's body, plus of course the driving rock. It's a shame that they didn't last too long, but their music will be remembered.

Talking about classic rock and roll, the Rolling Stones are highlighting at Glastonbury tonight - I can't wait, the beers are already in the fridge.

And I love you Jon, for being Jon...

funny-pictures-cats-in-love-walking.jpg

I was searching the internet tonight and came across this full 2.5 hour concert featuring Neil Finn and Australian singer/songwriter Paul Kelly. The concert was streamed live all over the world from Sydney Opera house in May of this year. If you've got a spare 2.5hrs I highly recommend you watch it.

The Brother's Gibb

On the "cute boy Fridays" thread Beth posted a lovely montage of gay men kissing and in love with a musical cover of this classic song playing throughout, and I felt like hearing the original group performing their classic hit.

Mikey "to love somebody" is my favorite song from the Beegees. I also love "words", "I started a joke" and of "how can you mend a broken heart". They sure wrote some beautiful songs!!!