• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Members favourite music

Jared Leto and Thirty Second To Mars' new song is so good!

This will get your blood pressure going it just makes me wanna go nuts and just have a good time with friends, party. Thank god for the summer.

RIP Richie Havens

I was very saddened to learn of the passing of the great guitarist and folk singer Richie Havens who opened the Woodstock Music & Art Fair on August 15, 1969. You will be missed by all who remember your talent and wisdom.

I like music which use out of the normal chords. This track from the Finn Brothers is one such one - listen to the piano.

Jeez I just found this by accident. 1hour 20mins of Neil Young and Crazy Horse in concert. And it's not just the new stuff either, its a good mix of new and the old classics.

CHECK THIS OUT IT'S THE NEW FALL OUT BOY WITH ELTON JOHN. :)))
This is the new College Dudes from FOB and its pretty much speaking out against singers who lip sing and dont ever sing live, but with the track ha. Luckily FOB does sing live and I'll be attending there concert Tuesday :))))

Sadly, I learned of the passing of Ray Manzarek, keyboard player of the iconic Doors. This selection highlights the unique keyboard sound of the Doors that Ray brought to their music.

Sadly, I learned of the passing of Ray Manzarek, keyboard player of the iconic Doors. This selection highlights the unique keyboard sound of the Doors that Ray brought to their music.

I read about Ray's death on the internet and a thought came into my mind that you would be posting about it. Here is a short interview I found on Youtube.

And one video leads on to another. In the interview above Ray Manzarek mentions that all those great times are in the past and he can never relive however, you cannot take them away as the memories are in his head and heart. So true of many things but of course this next clip is about dreams. Roger Hodgson is proof that your voice doesn't necessarily get worse as you get older.

I read about Ray's death on the internet and a thought came into my mind that you would be posting about it. Here is a short interview I found on Youtube.

And one video leads on to another. In the interview above Ray Manzarek mentions that all those great times are in the past and he can never relive however, you cannot take them away as the memories are in his head and heart. So true of many things but of course this next clip is about dreams. Roger Hodgson is proof that your voice doesn't necessarily get worse as you get older.
Thank you Jon for paying homage to Ray and his contribution to forming one of the iconic rock bands that ever existed The Doors.

And it was nice to see and hear from the lead singer of Supertramp. It is comforting to us "baby boomers" to know that many of our musical hero's from our youth are still out and about performing today. And his voice does indeed still sound good.

This song is dedicated to my forum friend Ambi and to the great man Winston Churchill. Please take time out to listen to the whole song and encapulate the real meaning. Rule Britannia.....

This song is dedicated to my forum friend Ambi and to the great man Winston Churchill. Please take time out to listen to the whole song and encapulate the real meaning. Rule Britannia.....

Wow, this is beautiful...well worth the ten minutes listening time...