• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Members favourite music

This song isn't actually a favourite but the artist Gretchen Peters is someone I came across by accident - the College Dudes was in my mums music cabinet. Anyway I searched Youtube and found this clip. BTW GP is massive over here in the UK and until a few days I hadn't even heard of her.

What a beautiful and haunting melody Jon. Thank you. I had never heard it before.

Joe Jackson - Stranger than Fiction

I posted Right or Wrong on Kru's thread and as usual one song lead to another. This is a great song from Joe Jackson, one of which I had never heard before.

Jon- off of Joe's Laughter and Lust...here's one of my favorites from the College Dudes. Line which makes me laugh every time I hear it is '...it grows like a flower, it grows like a tumor, love shows that God has a sence of humor....'

Last edited:
Anthom Lights singing One Direction mix

I found this group while searching YouTube for One Direction. They have great voices / harmonies. From what I read, they are Christian and have several videos of pop artist's music. I usually don't liike pop, but do like several One Direction videos / songs. I think Anthem Lights did a pretty good mix of One Direction tunes. Hope you enjoy...Thomas.

I posted Right or Wrong on Kru's thread and as usual one song lead to another. This is a great song from Joe Jackson, one of which I had never heard before.

Jon- off of Joe's Laughter and Lust...here's one of my favorites from the College Dudes. Line which makes me laugh every time I hear it is '...it grows like a flower, it grows like a tumor, love shows that God has a sence of humor....'

Dude JJ is a great writer..

Old Man Banjo Band

Three brothers in NJ who play bluegrass. The youngest one was 9 when this was filmed and plays banjo. Amazing talent as such a young age!

This song has a great meaning to it and its one of my favs. Although, they did play it for fifa and now I know why, gotta love Soccer. You dream big when your young and as you get older you become stronger and shoot for what you desire the most in life. :)

Sorry that last video I just posted was not the right one lol.

Plain White T's 1,2,3,4 - Leo and Gabriel

Saw this video and became an instant Plain White T's fan. Got two of their CDs around Christmas. The video is from a great gay themed Brazilian short film, Eu Nao Quero Voltar Sozinho. It is 17 minutes long and can be found on youtube with a title search. I really enjoyed it. My understanding is they're working on a full length film to be released next year with the same cast.