• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Members favourite music

Having a bit of a weepy day today, not sad, just overly emotional, so of course I go hunting for a song that's guaranteed to make me even more emotional...

I don't know if these Aussie guys ever made into the States...the original band was a bit before my time so I'm not sure, although Jon may have come across archives of them in England.

I think I love the clip to this song even more than I love the song because every scene means something special to every Australian at some point in their lives.

Even though the scenes may be a mystery to most, I truly hope you still get a sense of what they're about...

If anyone has a song/clip that has tremendous meaning to them I'd love to hear it.

Do yourself a favor and listen to this amazing song:

That song was amazing, Miss Deidra...smoked filled bars, dangerous men hovering in dim corners, slender cigarette holders, glittering diamonds, crystal glasses splashed with two fingers of scotch...oh, what the hell, make that four fingers....

That song was amazing, Miss Deidra...smoked filled bars, dangerous men hovering in dim corners, slender cigarette holders, glittering diamonds, crystal glasses splashed with two fingers of scotch...oh, what the hell, make that four fingers....

Right!!! **high-five**

Raw and unplugged

PS: Is the bas player a girl or a boy? The two of them got something going...

Last edited:

Thanks for the links Ms. K, :smile: I had no idea what 'If everyone cared' was really about until I watched the clip, it reminded me of some things I'd forgotten, but shouldn't have. Song and clip are now safely on my iPod.

OMG...now I'm really laughing!

Hi Robert, it's late, aren't you supposed to be tucked up in bed....

I don't know if the bass player is a guy or girl either, buuuut yes, I think they have a thing going!

Ah...a famous Dutch band? I'm speechless...Lol Lol Lol

Bette Midler...there's that humorgasm again!

Sweet Grace
asset.php

It's 6 pm in Amsterdam... dinner time!

Your morning is my night, your evening is my morning, and your night is my evening!

Last edited:
Live the moment

Oops...it's 2.30am here. I must get a handle on this time difference thing...

Why? You only live once, and it happens to be now...

[video=youtube;FGfx7hFBhhs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=FGfx7hFBhhs[/video]

Last edited:
Lol, lol, Robert, I'm glad I listened to that one after I'd had a sleep, it may have given me nightmares. :shock:

For some reason that made me think of this one from David Lynch's Mulholland Drive. The artist is Rebekah Del Rio...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAbmfVzPHFg&feature=player_detailpage

Lol, lol, Robert, I'm glad I listened to that one after I'd had a sleep, it may have given me nightmares. :shock:

That explains why am I awake at 3:40 am... Must get some sleep now, before I find out what funny music video you are about to post Grace
asset.php