• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

looking for your list of the best dirty talk scenes/boys

xxunrealxx1

Reaction score
Hi newer member just looking for some of the sites best verbal/dirty talk scenes. theres so many to sift through im worried ill miss some. Help me out! :biggrin:

First off :welcome: to the site and forum XX!!! No particular scene stands out with dirty talk, but for a scene with very funny verbal bottoms go to Anthony Hunt or Ashton Park. They are funny as hell....

Broke Straight Boys isn’t know for dirty talk but if you go through the older scenes your more likely to find it than now. Our historian in residence, Mikeyank May be more helpful.

Broke Straight Boys isn’t know for dirty talk but if you go through the older scenes your more likely to find it than now. Our historian in residence, Mikeyank May be more helpful.
Thanks for the title Rep of "historian in residence", but actually Peter is better at memorizing dialog. But I will go hit the books hard and try to come up with an answer for you. lol

historians-study-past_4cbdc473c5f22ecf.jpg

Hi newer member just looking for some of the sites best verbal/dirty talk scenes. theres so many to sift through im worried ill miss some. Help me out! :biggrin:

You may have trouble figuring this out but if you go back through the old scenes there is a period that the guy filming is Clay. Clay talked more to the models and would encourage dirty talk. He would say stuff like show me your just fucked hole and he would encourage revenge fucks. He would set scenes up where a New boy that got his cherry popped got to fuck the boy that did it in what he called a revenge fuck. This sort of thing is about a racy as they get here but it was fun to watch and right up my alley.

Welcome to the Broke Straight Boys message board. Hum I am going to have to think about this.....

Mark, you have a great site but there have been times when things were better and worse as any site would be, but I really believe a little variety and maybe some blast from the past stuff might bring in new people and perhaps get old ones back. You can’t be everything to everybody but the Old scenes of getting boys to try stuff for the first time were what got many of us here. Things are very formulaic and predictable now. The revenge fucks and flip fucks were often great. It’s pretty realistic for guys to trade off especially the ones who protest a lot. Like for instance Cage Kafig and Tyler White, both bitching about not liking to bottom but both doing such a good job when they did each other for example.