• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Logan & Nathan

I really liked that scene they got down to busliness and very little cuing. Logan really seemed to enjoy topping. I can't wait to see Tyler fuck Logan just :thumbup1:to see how receptive he is tot that.

As long as Logan is on top of Nelson and obscuring my view I guess that'd be okay almost...

baalie i feel cheated........ that wasnt the responce i thought id get from u :001_unsure:

because he wants to cast Nelson (eck) with Logan(hott).... I don't care to see a sex video of beauty and the beast!!

yea.... with that pairing selection .... No it is not ur area of expertise!

well u see when my mother and father were trying to keep warm late one winter night....... about 7 months later I was born

if u where around more offen ..... u might know like some of the rest of us...... is that Baalie does not like Nelson ....... i was stirring him up..... normally it would get a responce from him..... but he wasnt feeling himself yesterday ..... duhhhhhhhh

by the way ........... hello Grem :)

Last edited:
I know...... and I agree with baal.... Nelson is my least fav guy on this site!! I go for Dustin over Nelson any day! and I couldn't stand dustin either!

Hey just my opinion on the matter..... besides Logan would be better paired with CJ in a scene....

I'm not sure.... I hope he is.....

Zach zach .......... narrrr doesnt ring any bells ...... ill have to update that 1

narrrrrr going back to my first thought ...... no wouldnt work

Last edited: