• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Logan & Nathan

it makes since that the unique comment he posted after mine regarding the pic decision wasn't in regards to the pic comment, rather a comment posted previously

hello kodieboy

i wanna know......... why u think u'd be in trouble off me Ray ......... my mind cant quiet fathem that 1 out lmao

You think it is always about you - lol
I was making small talk with Gremlin - I mean I was talking to Gremlin :001_smile:

dl complete
now to convert so i can burn to dvd & watch on the widescreen

Logan and Nathan

I really enjoyed this one. Nathan takes it like a champ again (eventhough he can't remember Logan's name). It's nice to see a str8 boy say, hell you can use my ass for that kind of money. Then the dick gets in and he says..... maybe I should think more about this, than he just let's it all happen.

Logan was looking good and had a nice attitude and sense of humor. His fucking skills are getting better. Don't know when this was filmed but it would seem it was AFTER Tyler popped Logan's cherry. I think he took notes on what Ty did to him.

All in all score a good vid for David and the boys.

I really enjoyed this one. Nathan takes it like a champ again (eventhough he can't remember Logan's name). It's nice to see a str8 boy say, hell you can use my ass for that kind of money. Then the dick gets in and he says..... maybe I should think more about this, than he just let's it all happen.

Logan was looking good and had a nice attitude and sense of humor. His fucking skills are getting better. Don't know when this was filmed but it would seem it was AFTER Tyler popped Logan's cherry. I think he took notes on what Ty did to him.

All in all score a good vid for David and the boys.

I love the way Nathans cock bouncing a couple of times after he comes........ happened in his last vid too.

its his signature i guess ..... and what a sweet one

Yes i think your right on all counts Jayce.

very enjoyable vid

Last edited:
I love the way Nathans cock bouncing a couple of times after he comes........ happened in his last vid too.

its his signiture I guess.

Yeah. He reminds me of the model Dawson over on CF. Dawson's orgasm continues with twitching and spasms for about 15-20 seconds after he cums. I love the twitching and bouncing of Nathan's dick also.

Good video! Again Nathan takes like a champ - probably a little bit easier for him as Logan isn't quite as big as shane. I hope we can use nate again as he's got a great attitude as well as a hot little bod.

Logan is a stunning looking guy and i liked the way he played with nate's dick while fucking him on his back. I think Logan enjoyed this one stroking nates head and back - even if he didn't kiss nate-shame!