• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Logan and Shane

lights715

Reaction score
Was reminded of the incredible episode with Logan and Shane. Despite the early laughter and giggling, this is one of the most amazing shoots ever on Broke Straight Boys Wanted to rate it a 20, lol! Two hot sexy dudes, with obvious chemistry and desire going down on each other, sucking rock hard cocks and blowing huge loads. Want to again thank everyone involved. Hope we might see this couple again...

I'll second that emotion!! Sometimes things just click and something hot cums out of it. This was a classic Broke Straight Boys shoot and should be top 10 all time, maybe top 5. Yeah, best blowjobs back and forth plus great facials.

i second the emotion too hahha,, i think this would be the biggest clip that Broke Straight Boys could offer to its fans. We truly love to see Logan and Shane together again.. Please Please Please,,,hehehhe

I must agree with lights on this. It was one of the best bj scenes. David did say they would be in other scenes together and with others! I have been checking evry update hoping for Shane and Logan Part 2. If it follows true to form then the next scene will have one of them do anal. This will be a smokin' hot scene and I can't wait to see Logan again

I would sooner see Logan and Shane doing anal with someone like Jimmy or Preston! They're both so hot as tops and are great together for oral, etc, but let them both top a bottom who likes taking it :)

I would sooner see Logan and Shane doing anal with someone like Jimmy or Preston! They're both so hot as tops and are great together for oral, etc, but let them both top a bottom who likes taking it :)

Ahhhhhhhh, great idea! agree entirely! feel the same about Leon, frankly! love seeing all 3 of the guys when they're topping...