• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Lipps Is Doing Great

Beth

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Hey guys, I was on Facebook and Joe, "JLipps4U" has gotten a clean bill of health from the doctors! He is back home and feeling better every day. He credits his recovery to God and the medical staff that helped him. Just figured you'd want to know.

Hey guys, I was on Facebook and Joe, "JLipps4U" has gotten a clean bill of health from the doctors! He is back home and feeling better every day. He credits his recovery to God and the medical staff that helped him. Just figured you'd want to know.
Thank you Beth, for notifying the forum friends of wonderful JLipps4u. I too saw his facebook message and congratulated him on getting the good news from the doctors.:thumbup:

Thanks so much for letting us know Beth. :) I was worried about him.

Hey guys, great news. I posted all your wishes on Lipps' Facebook page, and this was his response:
Thank you Beth, you are such a thoughtful soul. I am so glad we became friends. I will be back on the forum soon. Love ya.

Hey guys, great news. I posted all your wishes on Lipps' Facebook page, and this was his response:
Thank you Beth, you are such a thoughtful soul. I am so glad we became friends. I will be back on the forum soon. Love ya.

That's sooo cool! I'd almost say...Who needs FB, when you've got the Broke Straight Boys Forum friends? But, sometimes you need other reference sources to stay connected too!:bump: