• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Kodi & Liam Part 2

mikeyank

Long time forumite
Reaction score
I noticed that we will have a rematch next weekend, between my two favorite models on the site right now. The preview blurb says, "Kodi and Liam are back in the studio. Only this time its Kodi's turn to do the fucking."

Looking forward to this hot pairing again!

These guys are really good together. Should be one hot scene.

Kodi, just keep on hanging on...an Tribute to Low-Hangers wherever they dangle free!

I noticed that we will have a rematch next weekend, between my two favorite models on the site right now. The preview blurb says, "Kodi and Liam are back in the studio. Only this time its Kodi's turn to do the fucking."

For some unexplained reason, my mouth is starting to water.

Dear Kodi, Mikeyank, and Robb,

When I think of that beautiful lad Kodi, two things immediately come to mind in planning for this next matchup with Liam. You all have heard the saying that..."you have got to crack a few eggs to make an omelet". All I can see in my head are Kodi's precariously dangling low-hangers flapping and crashing against Liam's rear door. I feel they are bound to take quite a beating on his way of creating Kodi's own "special omelet with the especially thick sauce".

All I ask of Kodi is..."just don't actually break them two low-hanging sweeties in the process of putting on a "mouth-watering good show". You may actually need these "precious twins you so proudly proclaim" some day into the future to do more than beat the drum, take part in a apple dunking contest, or stir the paint!:001_rolleyes: I am all about protecting natural resources like Kodi's!

You got me precisely where you want me, by your mighty balls!:biggrin: I don't imagine you could even get the real-world concept of "shrinkage"!:smiley-sex022:

Sincerely in awe of them two "low-flying drones",:001_tongue:

Stimpy

Last edited:
Dear Kodi, Mikeyank, and Robb,

When I think of that beautiful lad Kodi, two things immediately come to mind in planning for this next matchup with Liam. You all have heard the saying that..."you have got to crack a few eggs to make an omelet". All I can see in my head are Kodi's precariously dangling low-hangers flapping and crashing against Liam's rear door. I feel they are bound to take quite a beating on his way of creating Kodi's own "special omelet with the especially thick sauce".

All I ask of Kodi is..."just don't actually break them two low-hanging sweeties in the process of putting on a "mouth-watering good show". You may actually need these "precious twins you so proudly proclaim" some day into the future to do more than beat the drum, take part in a apple dunking contest, or stir the paint!:001_rolleyes: I am all about protecting natural resources like Kodi's!

You got me precisely where you want me, by your mighty balls!:biggrin: I don't imagine you could even get the real-world concept of "shrinkage"!:smiley-sex022:

Sincerely in awe of them two "low-flying drones",:001_tongue:

Stimpy
I'm glad that you mentioned Kodi's low hanging balls, Stimpy, as that reminds me that I took some advice from you over the weekend. You recommended a bunch of old scenes and I decided to watch Tank Shane & Gino, and wow is that a hot scene, including David at his "inappropriate" but charming best.

But I didn't recall that Shane's balls hung much like Kodi's do. So I discover that both beautiful Shane, and beautiful Kodi have low hanging nuts, in addition to being two of my favorite models ever on Broke Straight Boys

I'm glad that you mentioned Kodi's low hanging balls, Stimpy, as that reminds me that I took some advice from you over the weekend. You recommended a bunch of old scenes and I decided to watch Tank Shane & Gino, and wow is that a hot scene, including David at his "inappropriate" but charming best.

But I didn't recall that Shane's balls hung much like Kodi's do. So I discover that both beautiful Shane, and beautiful Kodi have low hanging nuts, in addition to being two of my favorite models ever on Broke Straight Boys

Dear Mikeyank,

You know after reading your comments, I had to check out Shane's low-hangers because that special trait was not something I remembered either. By golly, I guess you can call em as you see em. I definitely have to agree with you! They were definitely slapping against Gino's butt and his equally loose ballsac. I guess one tends to take things for granted and thereby miss out on getting the "full appreciation of what is right under one's nose", so to speak.:par50:

The telltale scene for me in the second episode was shot from the rear when Shane was really putting it to Gino and both sets of bouncing balls were flapping around in the breeze to really beat the band. I really love viewing those spectacular shots when both boys are perfectly aligned with each other.

Frankly, I rarely ever look at episode 2. Usually I only look at the first episode of Shane & Gino. That facial expression of Shane with complete and utter contentment covering Shane's face after he came in Gino's mouth and upper lip was TOO PERFECT FOR ME! It is among the most telling of all the scenes on Broke Straight Boys ever put together and I love it just for that reason. Looking at his reaction, you'd think Shane had just received a big dose of heroin or something equally illegal and addictive, by the reaction he had to Gino's accomplished oral skills. Shane was definitely enjoying this moment to the fullest! I can only imagine if Shane was ever asked his absolute favorite scene while on Broke Straight Boys, it seems only too logical this blow job given by Gino would have to be it!

Getting back to Kodi's low-hangers, Shane and Gino's loose orbs were definitely tempting to watch, but even so, they were totally outclassed and eclipsed by the extent(mostly a factor of their impressive length) to which Kodi's ballsac dropped below his pubic area. Honestly, Kodi has established in my mind an all-time record for "the most ground-hugging balls I can remember" of anybody appearing on Broke Straight Boys at any time. They obviously deserve at the minimum a BLUE RIBBON for being "Best in Show" awarded for providing Kodi with an enhanced low-center of gravity
!

Personally out-classed completely and a little jealous in this department, :crying1:

Stimpy (with a bad case of rough "orange peel" effect instead):crying2:

You and me both, mikey! And I think his scene partner will be a vast improvement over his previous topping scenes. He first topped Rob Ryder which should have been a great scene, but Rob wasn't really into it which he explained when he retired. His other topping scene partners were Mitch & Clayton - no chemistry there. But we've already seen Kodi with Liam and they make a great pairing. So I'm really looking forward to Kodi going for the gold in this scene. Can't wait!!