• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Kaydin with Tom went my High School

buddy1990

Reaction score
I just wanted to let you know that I stumbled upon "Kaydin" with Tom because I recognized him from high school, I used to fantisize about him in gym and everything. He was a cocky jock and so freaking hot. To see him naked was so flippin' hot then to down some ones cock! Holy shit! Hottest things I've ever seen.

I just wanted to let you know that I stumbled upon "Kaydin" with Tom because I recognized him from high school, I used to fantisize about him in gym and everything. He was a cocky jock and so freaking hot. To see him naked was so flippin' hot then to down some ones cock! Holy shit! Hottest things I've ever seen.

Now that is something!!! Hot.

oh wow! So Kaydin went to your hs but not Tom, right? Damn those 2 get me so boned, I can't imagine being in a shower with Kaydin and his big cock, hehe! Got to admit tho I find Tom to be even hotter. He's an instant hardon! Tell us more about Kaydin, ok?

I guess some fantasies do come true. LOL:thumbup:

Yeah. It kind of reminds me of that 70's song by J. Geil's Band, "Angel in the Centerfold". haha

The guy talks about his high school days and a girl he had a mad crush on in homeroom.

"Years go by, I'm looking through a girlie magazine. And there's my homeroom angel on the pages in between. My blood runs cold! My memory has just been sold! My angel is in the centerfold. Angel's in the centerfold." LOL

At least he's still young when he discovers this. Those of us forumites of an older age, if we saw our HS crushes naked as they are now would be scarred for what little life we have left!

why would you out him like that man totally un called for

I don't see it that way at all Ben. I think all Buddy did was brag a little bit. He was quite discreet in that he never gave Kaydin's real name, never said what high school it was, never said what city it was in, etc.

He didn't do anything to "out" Kaydin. Certainly no more than Kaydin outed himself by appearing on the internet.

why would you out him like that man totally un called for

I don't see it that way at all Ben. I think all Buddy did was brag a little bit. He was quite discreet in that he never gave Kaydin's real name, never said what high school it was, never said what city it was in, etc.

He didn't do anything to "out" Kaydin. Certainly no more than Kaydin outed himself by appearing on the internet.

I agree with Tampa... He didn't say anything that would give away his identity and he didn't even say anything about his sexual preferences in high school. Maybe if he had said something like "He's definitely NOT straight. He was giving hand jobs to half the school!" that would make sense.

Even if you're referring to "Kaydin" being in quotes, big whoop. It's not like anyone here was under the illusion that it was his real name.

I say no harm, no foul.