• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Joninliverton's Been Using His Tongue...Alot: 7,000 Posts!

Holy shit, you sure know how to "cum back" with a bang!:par50: Here's a boy who appreciates your "work," just like I do. Love ya, and don't forget to keep it up!
images

Beth, I have been on the forum less than a month. I already have a total of 97 posts including this one. How long do you think it will take for me to catch up with Jon? I've been known to run my tongue, but my fingers, I usually only use them to........(I'll leave you to fill in the blank).:blush:

Last edited:
Beth, I have been on the forum less than a month. I already have a total of 97 posts including this one. How long do you think it will take for me to catch up with Jon? I've been known to run my tongue, but my fingers, I usually only use them to........(I'll leave you to fill in the blank).:blush:

Cum now;:blushing:
from what I have seen, you work your fingers as finely as your mouth. BTW, has anyone ever been able to deep throat that....(I'll leave you to fill in the blank)? You keep it up and I'm sure you'll be topping Jon in no time; just sayin'.

Cum now;:blushing:
from what I have seen, you work your fingers as finely as your mouth. BTW, has anyone ever been able to deep throat that....(I'll leave you to fill in the blank)? You keep it up and I'm sure you'll be topping Jon in no time; just sayin'.

Shame, shame. You naughty girl. but no worries, no "spanks" from this guy, just hugs and kisses.