• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Johnny's Partner Bryan here

johnuk1986

Reaction score
Hi,

This unfortunately is not Johnny who is trying to figure out how this works, Its Bryan his partner.
I need to know whom to speak to regarding this account/facility/chat thing and also the subscription, It is pretty much going to remain dormant for a while I fear, but Johnny has said he doesn't wish for it to be closed, but I am not sure really what to do.

Just to very briefly explain why I need to speak or email with someone on his behalf. Sadly Both Myself and Johnny received some devestating news yesterday regarding Johnny's best friend, who also happened to be carrying our baby, sadly they both passed away yesterday. I dont even know who or if anyone is able to read this. If someone is able to read this can you please point me in the right direction. Thanks.

Ryan P.

Dear Ryan,

John has spoken so highly of you in the past. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I only wish of course that it was under much better circumstances. Please accept my condolences on your terrible loss. You will both be in our thoughts and prayers, as well as the dear friend and baby that you lost. I'm so sorry...

It is still around 1:00 am here on the East coast here. So you may not get word about a customer service issue for several more hours. What I can offer to do is to email Mark on your behalf. That will be my pleasure. He is the owner of the site. If he can't help you personally I'm sure he will have someone contact you. This will probably be done through a private message that will show up as a #1, 2, etc. by the column of "Private messages" in the top right of the screen.

Please tell John that we send him our best.

Dear Ryan,

John has spoken so highly of you in the past. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I only wish of course that it was under much better circumstances. Please accept my condolences on your terrible loss. You will both be in our thoughts and prayers, as well as the dear friend and baby that you lost. I'm so sorry...

It is still around 1:00 am here on the East coast here. So you may not get word about a customer service issue for several more hours. What I can offer to do is to email Mark on your behalf. That will be my pleasure. He is the owner of the site. If he can't help you personally I'm sure he will have someone contact you. This will probably be done through a private message that will show up as a #1, 2, etc. by the column of "Private messages" in the top right of the screen.

Please tell John that we send him our best.

Hi Tampa,

Much appreciated by myself and Johnny. I have no idea how people manage to cirsumnavigate this forum, he would bw typing like a maniac some night.. And I stil have no clue what I am doing or how i get out. Its an Age thing i think.

Dear Ryan and Jon, Please let me express my condolences to both you and the girl's family and friends. We all will be here if you guy's need to talk. Both of you take care of each other. You are in are thought's and prayer's..

Bryan and John:

My sorrow for your loss. My best and my prayers go out to all of you in this time of loss. While it may sound strange, we of the forum are a caring bunch of people and when one of us suffers loss or illness, we all are affected.

Mark seems to have taken care of everything in expedited fashion. The management here is also very caring and kind.

We are here, if needed, for a cyber hug or even a shoulder to cry on.

May whatever powers you hold dear keep you and grant you peace.

Hi Its Johnny here.....

Thanks to everyone for their well wishes during this time of extreme pain and anguish. It means a lot, considering i never knew any of you personally.

Peace and Love
J x

You are in all of our thoughts and prayers regarding this...... May your family and friends surround you with the love and support you need in this time of grief. I am certain that all of us our here for you as well.... God Bless

Having lost a child, I can truly empathize with you and John and assure you that you have many thoughts and prayers from this group on the forum. The support, prayers and time brought healing to me and I believe it will do the same for you and John. Let us hear from you both.

Hi There,

I would like to thank everyone for all of their astonishingly kinda words. It has been a really difficult and harrowing time, and your sentiments and empathy are received with open arms and shared, with you all that have lost a loved one.
Over the past week I often found my self using this forum as means of escape in order to readjust my thoughts at the darkest of times. You guys make me laugh and thats all I needed.
On Monday Myself, Bryan and the Mothers involved, are holding a very private and small service where we lay to rest the beautiful Baby Harry, But today, we lay to rest the greatest friend a gay could ever have.A women who decided it was more important for me and Bryan to have a child before she and Simon had had theirs, because as she so eliquently put it to the adoption lady "I can pop one out any time - Think his cock might hurt a bit". Your Smile Your Humour, You Fabulous Sence Of 'Whateverness' Is Forever In My Heart, My Mind and Sole.

sorry of that was morbid, or uncomfortable for anyone I truely am, I just wanted a little thing to say. I am going to post a new thread tomorrow about our plans plans for the future and our subsequent 24th and 35th birthday pland, and would like to hear from some of you. But for today I am spending it with Bryan and some Pinot Grigio as we say our final goodbyes xx

Thanks Again To Everyone It Means Alot xxxxx

It is our pleasure John to give you any support we can at this trying moment. It sounds like she was a remarkable and selfless woman.

You, guys, are remarkable. For you to offer your prayers to someone is a testament to your character. To think that there is spirituality in a site like Broke Straight Boys or any site that sells explicit sexual adult entertainment for me is a miracle. I can see why Jesus would hang out with prostitutes and sinners in the gospels, not because they needed saving, but because they showed genuine compassion for each other.