• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

JJ solo

Ms. just tell paris whom he's dissing, ok? (signed, T-Rex):biggrin: Ha Ha effin' Ha! Mr. T is incapable of sneaking up on anything. The earth shook and the ground rumbled when ever he made a move. The vilociraptor, on the other hand, made sneaking his profession! :wink: :001_smile:

MikeR is my lodestar when it comes to teeth. He's been in so many crashes and other mishaps that he has a sizable range on show of jackets and caps, gaps and overlaps and general dental chaos. And I wouldn't change any of it for all the tea in China. Despite, or probably because of, his array of different shapes, shades and sizes, he has without a doubt the most infectious grin on the whole internet. Just thinking about his smile makes us giddy and joyful here on the island.

Yep, our MikeR does have an irrisistible grin on him!

Yep, our MikeR does have an irrisistible grin on him!
I will third that motion, (if that is possible to do :001_smile:), but Mike R has such a cute look about him, crooked teeth and all. It is all part of his charm.

Are there any other really old guys like me here, who remember a British rock group from the mid sixties called Herman's Hermits? The lead singer Peter Noone was also very cute with some crooked teeth. On cute guys like them, it all adds to their cuteness. :biggrin: