• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

JJ solo

joninliverton

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Can't believe no one has started a thread thus far. I loved this solo which I rate as one of the best solos so far. JJ is a real cool guy with a fit body and a gorgeous cock. And man can't he jerk that thing off. I gave it a 5..

Can't believe no one has started a thread thus far. I loved this solo which I rate as one of the best solos so far. JJ is a real cool guy with a fit body and a gorgeous cock. And man can't he jerk that thing off. I gave it a 5..

It maybe a case of nobody having the time yet to start the thread. I haven't seen the episode yet but if it is as good as you say it might just be possible everyone is busy wanking & cleaning up their mess :tongue_smilie:

Great solo vid! Kudos to David on finding yet another hot, cute straightie :) Glad JJ seems to have an open mind and I love that grin that kept threatening to break into a big smile of enjoyment and satisfaction! Looking forward to him testing the "oral waters" ;-)

I liked JJ in the solo! He's got a real cool young straight guy personna. He's not too pretty or overly good looking. He's just one of those guys who you would notice in the streets and could imagine as your boyfriend. Look forward to seeing him again!

A Good Solo!

I actually liked JJ much more than I expected to. Especially just based on the thumbnail photo of the update. The fact that he does come across as so straight looking and acting was definitely part of the appeal. I could easily picture him being the cute straight guy stocking shelves or bagging groceries in the supermarket. The kind of guy you look at and wonder what he's packing under there. lol The sexually frustrated housewives in the checkout line and the horny, closeted 16 y/o gay bagboys never found out what JJ had.... But we did! LOL :blush: :thumbup:

With just a little bit of generosity I gave it a 5. :001_smile:

Thanks David!!

Last edited:
I actually liked JJ much more than I expected to. Especially just based on the thumbnail photo of the update. The fact that he does come across as so straight looking and acting was definitely part of the appeal. I could easily picture him being the cute straight guy stocking shelves or bagging groceries in the supermarket. The kind of guy you look at and wonder what he's packing under there. lol The sexually frustrated housewives in the checkout line and the horny, closeted 16 y/o gay bagboys never found out what JJ had.... But we did! LOL :blush: :thumbup:

With just a little bit of generosity I gave it a 5. :001_smile:

Thanks David!!
I don't have the time to check out JJ yet, but your review Tampa, certainly whets my appetite to see him. Comparing him to "the cute straight guy stocking shelves or bagging groceries in the supermarket. The kind of guy you look at and wonder what he's packing under there", certainly makes me look forward to the next opportunity I have to spend some quality "alone time" on the ol' computer.

I've certainly noticed many straight supermarket bagboys over the years, and wondered what they looked like naked and hard, and if this video will give me a glimpse into that fantasy, then I will rate it an enthusiastic "five", as well.

Thanks for giving me a heads up of "things to come", or is it "things to cum?" :001_tt2:

I too have had many a dirty thoughts about the supermarket bag-boy in my time, often wondering what would happen if I had him help me out to my car with groceries and giving him a mind blowing BJ as payment in the parking lot. JJ would have been a guy I would have asked to help me to my car so that I could in turn help him to satisfaction.

Very nice video and looking forward to seeing more from this one in future updates. He has a great body and a great package. I have to say he can certainly beat his meat too, although it was a hard dick, the way he was beating his meat made me think it must be very tender also....

More! More!

Now we have to wait to find out if he ever came back . . . Very attractive "Regular guy." He had a nice build and that "Every man" look. He reminded me of many men I have longed to undress; But didn't. JJ was quiet, nervous and smacked faintly of rough trade. I have faith that he did return because I caught his expression of pride at the end when he found he really could get it off while the camera was staring at him. Note to David: Your studio gives whole new meaning to that Hollywood phrase "Lights, camera, action" Oh yessss ACTION.

I liked JJ in the solo! He's got a real cool young straight guy personna. He's not too pretty or overly good looking. He's just one of those guys who you would notice in the streets and could imagine as your boyfriend. Look forward to seeing him again!
I just watched it, and I agree with everything you said except about him being "my boyfriend" :blink:. But yes he is a very cool straight kid who I would very much notice in the streets, or taking the groceries out to the car. He looked so good in the final scenes, after he shot his load, with that little grin on his face, with his smooth toned body covered in cum, (proud that he shot such a massive load), and I believe he called his cock the destroyer, or something like that.

I really hope he comes back, so we can see how he reacts to another naked guy with a hardon.

Fair Face with missing tooth, blue eyes, OK+ bod, average personality, outstanding ejaculation: 3

I watch these HD scenes on Quicktime "High" since high def doesn't work for me, so I miss some of the clarity of image and maybe some of the sound? Mikeyank I thought he said, "Yeah, I destroy people". Speaking of what he does to someone's else's dick with his jacking technique? Can you listen again and tell me?

He's the average, paradigm Broke Straight Boys, the kid we all hope to see in his many permutations on this site as newbies make their debuts. I'm usually not the one who says that I can hardly wait to see how far a given model goes in the coming episodes, but JJ's evolution and progress will be super hot, given his Kinsey 1 rating.

Yeah, I definitely gave him a 5 for that jack off, his muscles almost going into cramp with the intensity and urgency. As I said about Tyler and Scott when they DIDN'T mutually take care of each other's orgasms, one of the hottest things to happen on the futon is for a duo to do a reciprocal j.o.. Who would you like to see JJ jack off? MikeR?

I watch these HD scenes on Quicktime "High" since high def doesn't work for me, so I miss some of the clarity of image and maybe some of the sound? Mikeyank I thought he said, "Yeah, I destroy people". Speaking of what he does to someone's else's dick with his jacking technique? Can you listen again and tell me?
Okay Professor Slim. Here is my completed assignment:

After JJ shoots his load all over his chest, as is lying back breathing deeply, with his proud as a peacock gapped tooth grin, David says,

"You are one fierce masturbator. You don't jerk off. You MASTURBATE!"

JJ replies,

"Fuck yeah, I do. I destroy people also".

David:

"Oh my goodness gracious".

Classic Broke Straight Boys dialog.

I see that JJ will be back on May 24 with Kevin. Tune in next week, "same bat time, same bat channel". :wink:

:scared:Since when did missing teeth become sexy? That can't just be a girl thing.

Hey Slim, you do have all your front teeth don't you?

:scared:Since when did missing teeth become sexy? That can't just be a girl thing.

Hey Slim, you do have all your front teeth don't you?

Must be a girl thing, Ms K. Missing teeth are kind of hot! :lol: Unless the teeth are missing on a girl. :001_tongue: Crystal Bowersox comes to mind. :grin:

Must be a girl thing, Ms K. Missing teeth are kind of hot! :lol: Unless the teeth are missing on a girl. Crystal Bowersox comes to mind. :grin:

That was a very chauvinistic response Paris!:crying: Not what I would have expected from you. And here I thought you were Mr. Equality. I guess I should be glad I have all my teeth.:001_tongue:

Okay Professor Slim. Here is my completed assignment:

After JJ shoots his load all over his chest, as is lying back breathing deeply, with his proud as a peacock gapped tooth grin, David says,

"You are one fierce masturbator. You don't jerk off. You MASTURBATE!"

JJ replies,

"Fuck yeah, I do. I destroy people also".

David:

"Oh my goodness gracious".

Classic Broke Straight Boys dialog.

I see that JJ will be back on May 24 with Kevin. Tune in next week, "same bat time, same bat channel". :wink:

Thank you very much Yank. I agree it is classic banter. But how do you interpret it? It sounds a bit like one of those quick clever answers that come off awkward instead of hitting the mark. So what did he mean?