• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Jimmy!

Markymark

BSB Addict
Reaction score
OK You guys had me all hot for a quick moment. I click on Jimmy and the scene starts.....OUTSIDE and I'm like "YAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! Probably not good for the blood pressure, but for a moment anyway, I thought I had already slipped thru those Pearly Gates. Then came the "friends room" line, and I knew I was sunk, but, wait....hmmmmm. OK I liked it, a lot. I'm gonna download Jimmy as the first of my new iPad denizens who will accompany me to the hospital, whenever that happens! Keep it up, I am.................impressed.

OK You guys had me all hot for a quick moment. I click on Jimmy and the scene starts.....OUTSIDE and I'm like "YAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! Probably not good for the blood pressure, but for a moment anyway, I thought I had already slipped thru those Pearly Gates. Then came the "friends room" line, and I knew I was sunk, but, wait....hmmmmm. OK I liked it, a lot. I'm gonna download Jimmy as the first of my new iPad denizens who will accompany me to the hospital, whenever that happens! Keep it up, I am.................impressed.

Ms. K & a couple of others are going to be disappointed, it is not Jimmy Slater

I thought Jimmy was a very good start for the new operation. I liked the fact that they are going back to basics with getting straight, or at least seemingly straight guys to have gay sex. Or at least get them out of their comfort zone for cash.

I did enjoy the banter in the beginning with him on the bridge. The dialogue was very believable when he said that he wasn't just going to go off with some strange dude without letting his friend know where he was going. That's exactly what I would be thinking.

I was most intrigued strangely enough by where the scene was filmed. I was trying to figure that one out. Because it looks very much like Florida. With the mangroves and the palm trees, etc. I was under the impression that it would be filmed in Colorado. But the records are kept on file in Phoenix. (Not that that tells you a whole lot.) Jimmy says that he was spending the day at the beach. The last time I looked at a map though, both Colorado and Arizona looked pretty landlocked to me. lol Unless they are talking about a lake with some sand around it. And while Arizona has palm trees...I doubt that Colorado does. haha I'm still thinking it was filmed in Florida. But I could be wrong.

I could see that the cameraman was struggling to keep the model in frame. Getting the whole body in without chopping off a foot or the top of the head..etc. I'm sure he will get better at it with more practice. The best thing was though that when he had the model out of frame, he realized it and was trying to make adjustments for it. I'm sure that with more practice he will get the hang of the camera angles and so on. Learning when to move the camera back 3 feet, and adjusting the zoom to just the right spot to keep everything centered and in frame.

While I enjoyed this episode alot I would just give the caveat that you don't want to go overboard with too much bargaining over money once the action has started. As with Straight Boys Jerk Off it gets tedious while already into a scene if alot of time is spent asking the model to do this or that for $20, $30, $60 more. And then the model is saying, "Nah man! I want $50, $100, or X dollars more." Etc... Once in a while it's okay but on a regular basis I wouldn't want the naked guy with a hardon to stop what he's doing and negotiate fees all the way through the scene. Just my opinion of course.

For all of those filming and those otherwise invested in the success of the new Broke Straight Boys, I'm very pleased with what I've seen so far. :thumbup1: You are on the right track. :001_smile:

Last edited:
Gosh this new version is terrible

I can't understand who & why someone would come up with such a rotten scene to begin a "NEW" Broke Straight Boys The camera work at the beginning gave me a headache & almost made me sick but I tried to stick it out. The camera was all over the place not steady at all! Someone with a home cam could do a much better job keeping it still! And whoever that is behind the camera? gave me the creeps. I don't blame Jimmy for being scared. I would've run the other way no matter what amount of money was involved.What happened to the easiness & charm that the old versions had?It definitely has some weirdness to it & I'm not impressed as it took almost 8 minutes to doff his shorts! And then I turned it off. And people said David was too mouthy with his banter. I can't remember an episode before where it took 8 minutes for the old models to at least strip off 1 piece of clothing. I just restarted my subscription late last night but if they are all going to be with shaky camera work, so much creepiness & unease with the performer I think I will cancel. Not impressed at all Mark. I can see this new version dropping alot of members-mark my words.:banghead:

Reserving judgement

I've been anxiously waiting for the new scenes, and new models, and while I have plenty of thoughts and opinions on the opening Jimmy jerk off scene, I think it is wiser to wait for a few of the new duo's and threesomes, before I spout off an opinion of the new production team, etc. Jimmy is a hot guy, and definitely gives off the straight vibe, on the surface. So are the other models, based on the "cumming attractions", so I'm willing to sit back and give it a little time to offer an opinion on the new version of Broke Straight Boys

Mark has told us that there is a much shorter lag time between shooting the scenes and uploading them onto the site, so hopefully our consensus opinions here will influence what we see. I've waited all this time, and am willing to wait a bit longer to see what the new site is all about.

Hanging out on a bridge with a video camera and filming people without their permission as they walk towards you is not only creepy, but it's a good way to get your ass kicked.

That is, of course if we're to believe that the entire episode wasn't staged before hand.

I was hoping for more with the premiere episode of the new Broke Straight Boys This opened with a fizzle instead of a bang. I'm hoping it'll get better ... A LOT BETTER, or what was the point? You know what they say about getting one chance at a first impression ...

Also, I was hoping the re-launch was going to have the option to download a zipped file of all the pics from the episode in one shot. Why post all the pics if we can't easily download them all?

Jimmy's anal stretch marks and supple nipples!!!

Has Jmmy been gay/bi-loved before? What do you think?

I posted on the "Are You Ready for the NEW Broke Straight Boys?" thread (post 54) before spotting this one. I quite like the whole slightly detached, insidious, seductive, I-dare-you vibe coming from the Voice, and the generally non-strident, conspiratorial dialogue between the two.

And I can believe that Jimmy is going to be a trip. He reminds me a little of Chris in the very first Broke Straight Boys .01 episode (ALEX & CHRIS - Apr 6, 2006). Talk about getting back to basics.

I posted on the "Are You Ready for the NEW Broke Straight Boys?" thread (post 54) before spotting this one. I quite like the whole slightly detached, insidious, seductive, I-dare-you vibe coming from the Voice, and the generally non-strident, conspiratorial dialogue between the two.

And I can believe that Jimmy is going to be a trip. He reminds me a little of Chris in the very first Broke Straight Boys .01 episode (ALEX & CHRIS - Apr 6, 2006). Talk about getting back to basics.

That is exactly what I was thinking too.

Of course the entire encounter on the bridge was staged! You can see Jimmy waiting at the other side for the signal to start walking, and then we have a stranger with a video camera asking him to whip out his dick without getting any proof of age, let alone even asking how old he is.

I'm going to give the new version a chance to find its footing before I decide it's a downgrade from the old Broke Straight Boys, but one thing I liked about the old version was that there was a minimal amount of obvious phony stuff. Now sure, the back stories for a lot of the guys were made up, but David's approach to them was breezy and relaxed. The new camera guy doesn't come across the same way.

That said, Jimmy is hot and I thought the scene was pretty good.

I liked the first episode of Broke Straight Boys v2.0. I think it was good planning to break us in with a solo from a new, hot guy like Jimmy. The preview page teases that the next scene may become a member favorite,too. Looking forward to watching it. I will view a few more episodes before critiquing the work of the new producers.

I will withold comment until the next scene(s).

I do find it unrealistic (and unsafe) for someone to go off with a total stranger to get filmed in the nude and jerking off. Even just showing his dick on the bridge could have gotten him in trouble if the person holding the camera was actually a cop (indecent exposure and all that shit).

But .... let's wait and see what cums next.

I think it is wiser to wait for a few of the new duo's and threesomes, before I spout off an opinion of the new production team, etc. Jimmy is a hot guy, and definitely gives off the straight vibe, on the surface. So are the other models, based on the "cumming attractions", so I'm willing to sit back and give it a little time to offer an opinion on the new version of Broke Straight Boys

I agree with Mike that we won't get a really good sense as to where the new Broke Straight Boys is going until we see more scenes with multiple models. Most of us have gone on ad nauseum as to how much we dislike solos. This opening scene suffers from the same handicap as the previous Broke Straight Boys solos. Not even a model who is a 9 or 10 is going to bring the house down with just a solo scene. Viewers have become too jaded to solos by the huge quantity of jerk off scenes available on the net.

As I said though I still think we are going to end up liking the final product on down the road. As with any new endevour some tweeking and course corrections may be needed. The new Broke Straight Boys is on its shakedown maiden voyage. So I'm happy to give it more time. If we don't like a few of the things we see we have the opportunity to give feedback. And if we do like what we see, I'm sure that Mark and his team would be thrilled to hear that also.

Jimmy looks like someone I've seen on another site. Someone different is behind the camera did the company change owners?

I agree with Mike and Tampa.

But I have to admit warrenhottie did express a lot of what I was thinking at this early stage.

I remain openminded and looking forward to what develops.