• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Jason and Spencer.... my dream scene...

erikthbod

Reaction score
I cant wait till the 22nd... Jason is hooked up with Spencer... That was just what I hoped for when I first saw Spencer. Wow... talking about dreams coming true. I just hope I am not expecting too much.:blush:
I am sooooooo happy I can't stand it.!

Just Curious, but meaning no ill will

QUOTE=erikthbod;80525]I cant wait till the 22nd... Jason is hooked up with Spencer... That was just what I hoped for when I first saw Spencer. Wow... talking about dreams coming true. I just hope I am not expecting too much.:blush:
I am sooooooo happy I can't stand it.![/QUOTE]

Dear erikthbod,

May I ask what specifically it is about our red headed and pubed fine-feathered friend, Spencer:angel:, makes for such a winning combo especially with our sweet Jason:angel: along for the ride, too? Don't get me wrong, I find them to be real sweet hearts but, I kinda suspect this is not what you find about both of them that also qualifies as a "dream-cum-true", unless it might be a hands-free "Wet Dream" cum true?:001_tongue:

Just curious mostly? After yesterday's posting by Jason, I didn't know when we "would have the privilege to see Jason all primed up and ready to go again? All I know is Jason gives new meaning to the old slogan "humping to please"!

Sincerely,

Stimpy