• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

A Timid Jake Spencer Jerks Off

First off, the title of the scene is off. He is not timid, but rather a VERY confident kid. Secondly, he is fucking GORGEOUS!!!!! He has the looks of a teen idol in the classic sense, absolutely beautiful in every way. What is my favorite part about Jake? Is it his movie star face, or his pretty hair, or his smooth toned body or his pretty ass, or is it his big thick beautiful cock? The answer is everything!

I am totally smitten. When he said, "Do you like big balls"? and "Do you like big dicks"?, my answer was YES especially on you Jake!

I am not a big fan of tats and I'm sorry he has so many as he is so beautiful, to me it detracts from his natural beauty, but even the very rich and beautiful Justin Bieber is covered with them, so apparently it is just my age that skews my opinion. But make no mistake about it. I will take Jake, tattoos and all in a heartbeat. And speaking of age, I was thinking that he just turned 18 which means he was born in 2000. How cow! 2000 was just yesterday. LOL

We have had some apparently very straight kids come to Broke Straight Boys in recent times, like Ashton, Axel, James and Jonny who had some "performance" issues but I am so anxious to see Jake fucking an ass, hopefully on another pretty guy very soon and I imagine his cock being rock hard as he pounds some ass in the tradition of straight guys like Mike Robbins and Tank Shane and so many others. I can't wait to see Beautiful Jake with another guy, (hopefully Jonny Cox) very soon!

Jake is so pretty and sexy that I doubt he will stay exclusive to Broke Straight Boys for long, but I hope he shoots a lot of scenes while they have him as he is a gem and after just solo has shot right up on my list of all time favorite Broke Straight Boys I :smiley-love021: Jake Spencer.

It might be a bit lazy, but why be repetitive? I agree with you, mikey. I'd also add that he reminds me of some of the hustlers from back in the day with whom I diddled. He also gives off a certain vibe which I hope will result in his being a dominant, assertive top. He is an excellent find for Broke Straight Boys and I hope he stays around for a while.

I'm generally not a fan of solos but this was an exception. I gave him a 4.

If your young and cute like he is and has that fine ass, he is going to get fucked a lot if he stays in this business. Someone posted a picture of him sitting on a Dildo I think he protest a bit to much. I think he is already prepared to bottom.

I totally agree Rep. Especially seeing this picture of his I can't wait to see how he makes full use of his backside.

DnF_9pBU0AAVYgm.jpg

For some reason when I first saw Jake I thought of Charlie. I wish he was still around. I love the scene where he bottomed. I think he relly enjoyed it and Aron did a great job pounding him. It's just that he didn't pound it all the way until he reached his climax though I doubt it was that far away.

Anyway looking forward to see more of Jake! :tongue: