• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Jamal and Corey

nedrow1

Reaction score
Well, boys, it was all over when Jamal dropped his pants and there it was, his big fat soft cock flopped over his neat sac of nuts, so tender, so juicey, so wonderful when Corey dropped to his knees and loaded it into his mouth. Dreams come true. Jamal showed he really knew how to suck and suck and suck Corey's hard cock. How Corey handled that without cummmmming five times, I'll never know. A fine scene, each concluding with volleys of fresh hot young cum, Corey stroking Jamal for a while with his own cum on his hands going over Jamal's hard shaft which could be a template for hard-cock-dildos. I'd get one.:001_tt2:

A Bronze Beauty to enjoy

Well, boys, it was all over when Jamal dropped his pants and there it was, his big fat soft cock flopped over his neat sac of nuts, so tender, so juicey, so wonderful when Corey dropped to his knees and loaded it into his mouth. Dreams come true. Jamal showed he really knew how to suck and suck and suck Corey's hard cock. How Corey handled that without cummmmming five times, I'll never know. A fine scene, each concluding with volleys of fresh hot young cum, Corey stroking Jamal for a while with his own cum on his hands going over Jamal's hard shaft which could be a template for hard-cock-dildos. I'd get one.:001_tt2:

Dearest Nedrow1,

I was so pleased that Jamal got his second chance and was allowed to show his great dick sucking skills. But more than this, Jamal is beautiful with his gorgeous bronze skin tones, nice but not overdone muscular build, and his most impressive package. I hope that when he returns, he gets to put that meaty beautiful dick where the "sunshine never shines " and it is to the utter delight of Corey. Now that the ice has been broken freeing Jamal to cum for all to see, I cannot imagine why Jamal wouldn't live up to everyones highest of expectations as a top and, hopefully, providing Corey with his most toe-curling fuck to date.

Maybe, even before it is all said and done with, should Jamal and Corey get reunited on the futon, just maybe there could be a little spontaneous passionate kissing in the offing. Who knows!

Sincerely,

Stimpy

I don't normally have an issue understanding Americans, but I hardly understood a single word Jamal said - any translations duly welcome lol.

i quite enjoyed the film and although it took Jamal quite a while to get hard, the wait was worth it. He's a big lad indeedy.

Not much chemistry between them, but the scene was still hot. Jamal has one amazing body and such a huge piece..yikes! Can't wait to see if Corey can actually take it. All in all, a good scene.

jonin, in the sequence Jamal may have been hard to translate, but I've witnessed hundreds of Chez in two ways, three ways, spankings, all youthfully, handsome, hung, not understanding a single word, but I got the message. When in doubt, I've tried Lip Reading. Goes along the same way. The International Ediquett in for tight lips surfacing extended hard cock, lapppping and rimmming tongues, tongue duals, and sucking off spent cock where ever found. They all mean true romance and the way guys like it. Keep watching.

Sorry Nedrow but I have 100% difficulty in actually understanding anything you've written above... I need a translation myself!

Once again, Corey managed to ruin a whole shoot simply by being in the room. While Jamal has obvious issues with getting hard, I'd rather watch his struggles for an hour than 1 minute of Corey's blandness.

Would have given it a 3.5 but as Corey was there, I rated it a 2.

JLipps, you can definitely miss this one, if you are not a Corey fan.

I haven't seen a Corey video yet, that could make me interested in him, but if they paired him with Tyler, Tyler would look like he has spent some time in the sun, working on his tan.:wink:

Corey and Jamal were both good. I really like the street look of Corey. He is so cute. I would like to see Corey fuck Jamal. The we will see if he can prove himself. I think you could have asked Corey to suck of Jamal after he came and Corey would have be glad to do the dead.

You are correct Ms. K. I am not a fan! No probs though, I'll just wait it out.

Once again, Corey managed to ruin a whole shoot simply by being in the room. While Jamal has obvious issues with getting hard, I'd rather watch his struggles for an hour than 1 minute of Corey's blandness.

Would have given it a 3.5 but as Corey was there, I rated it a 2.

Absolutely agree.. I'm not sure where this Corey came from but he looks like he's trying to be a female with his hair in front of his face and that goofy look going on. I don't find it at all attractive. If hes straight so am I.

main.jpg

Last edited:
Jamal could barely even get hard though I'm sure Corey didnt help matters any. I don't find either attractive, but Corey just irks me.

I have been a member of this site for a few years. I have yet to see someone turn me on with cock sucking skills like Jamal does. I miss the guy and I want him back! We need some integration in our industry, i haven't seen any in the new guy line.

A little diversity for a change

Jamal is hot!

Dear pskbob2181,

I too found Jamal hot and would welcome seeing him and his generous cock to give someone giving bjs something to complain about. It seems to many models can barely get the tip in, much give the full shaft the royal treatment it deserves. If nothing else, it might help answer the age old questions about who really is bigger afterall.

Sincerely like racial diversity,

Stimpy