• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

It's Official

Denny Bear

Reaction score
Well folks it is official Iowa law has prevailed and Denny Bear has an official Jeffey Bear. The ceremony is over and I am officially married. The picture below is not a current one but this is Momma and Papa Bear. Thanks to all of you for the good wishes I received since my posting the other day. So just curious how many others on here are currently active or planning in a same sex marriage?

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 35
Well folks it is official Iowa law has prevailed and Denny Bear has an official Jeffey Bear. The ceremony is over and I am officially married. The picture below is not a current one but this is Momma and Papa Bear. Thanks to all of you for the good wishes I received since my posting the other day. So just curious how many others on here are currently active or planning in a same sex marriage?

My Jeffrey and I got married this summer in Concord, Mass after 20 years together

Gotch yer same sex marriage right here in Calif. Carl and I have been married since it was legal (and will be again, soon).....AND blessed by the Catholic Church no less! Thank you very much (Dutch Reformed Catholic Church, of course!)

Whopping Congrats to the both of you, Denny and Jeffey! So proud of you for standing up, and happy for you!!!

Nice pic too!

Wow, that is wonderful. Bless your hearts...:thumbup::waw:

Again, a great big congrats to you Denny Bear and your partner on your being married legally under Iowa state law. I am so happy for the two of you. God Bless the two of you for many more years to come.

Gary

CONGRATULATIONS DENNY

So now you, Denny Bear and Jeffrey Bear are married then you can be just one big huggy bear!!!:w00t::w00t:

I hope that you guys had a lovely day

Congratulations from across the pond. Incidentally in the pic, who is who ?

Why I'm the cute one of course! :001_tt2: And BTW Jon dont you ever read profiles?? :scared:

Congrats to the both of you in your recent nuptials. My honey of (then) 16 (now soon to be 18) years and I were married in our back yard with about a hundred friends and family present on August 23, 2008. A good friend who is a judge did the ceremony. My daughter, who is an Episcopal Priest, blessed the rings. And the Bishop of our Diocese came up and blessed us as well. It was a magnificent day! And it was our second marriage--the first one being in San Francisco on February 18, 2004.

Awesome. I moved to Iowa during the end of this long battle. I am so glad to see the results of hard work. Congrats!

congrat's Danny and Jeffery. May you have many years of wedded bliss.

What a handsome couple you are. I'm very happy for you both. Congratulations!! :thumbup:

Sorry I'm late....Congrats!!!! Kudos.....!!! The both of you guys are an inspiration to us all.