• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

HS Boys update

peterh6308

BSB Addict
Reaction score
The site "gay hardcore" first movie titled huge cocks then the fourth scene. Great scene with my favorite European model Dominic Trojan taking on the beautiful big dicked Mark Zebro. Johnny this is the scene I took that pic I sent you a few months back....

The site "gay hardcore" first movie titled huge cocks then the fourth scene. Great scene with my favorite European model Dominic Trojan taking on the beautiful big dicked Mark Zebro. Johnny this is the scene I took that pic I sent you a few months back....
Thanks Peter.. That was fun. I liked number five also.Beats the Forum.Have not been on HSBoys for a while.
Gonna go back for more. xo

on Fraternity Boys/Dick Dorm 3,(shot in New Mexico-or so it says, lol) there are a few HAF scenes, especially 1 with a scene that I IMMEDIATELY recognized from "Twinks for Cash"(Jesse), and his HAF 'straight' (in the beginning, lol) friend, in the black tank top I THOROUGHLY enjoyed that scene, including some very tantalizing, and steamy things that happen between them. You will see what I mean/refer to when/if you wanna check it out!
Damn we need some guys like that to be on Broke Straight Boys, haha! (Just my opinion)