• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hot or Hotter Cum shots

Denny Bear

Reaction score
Curiosity is getting to me trying to figure out the hottest Cum shot in the archives. Nu on Shane or Gino on Shane are obviously in the running but am I missing something hotter? I thought I might collect the top 5 answers to this and run a poll to vote on the all time winner. So cast your nominations. ...:swallow:

Hey Denny Bear,
Good Idea! But oh so many choices!

In the solo catagory, I nominate Mike for sheer volume and trajectory, Luke for most intense orgasam and Landon just cause he's so damn cute and he eats his own cum.

In the mutual masturbation catagory, Alden and Robert cum to mind for most voluminus with Mike and Jimmie a close second, but my favorite would be CJ and JC because they were so into each other.

In the best cum shot by a bottom, the nominees are Jason and Lane, Clearly, Jason was loving every minute of it, the dick does not lie! Eric and Ross pt 2, power shot to the face was priceless. Last but not least, Tyler and Austin. Good performance by Mr. Evans, stayed rock hard and delivered a nice load. I'm gonna throw in an honorable mention for Dexter and Eric. I don't think Eric expected to cum with a dick in his ass!!

Best cum shot by a top catagory, Alden and Robert, was Alden barebacking at the end?Dexter and Malachi were hot but the nod goes to Zakk and Kyler. While Zakk didn't have the volume of the other two, that boy had an intense orgasam! He almost made Kyler cum again.

In the best facial catagory, my nominees are, Alden and Dexter, (can you tell I like Alden?) K.C. and Seth from oh so long ago, and the catagory would not be complete without Daxter and Rabib, Rabib kept sucking that beautiful, cum coverd cock and did not seem to want to stop, priceless. An honorable mention here for Dustin and Nelson. I think it is so hot when a dude keeps sucking a cock after it shoots, that will usually push me over the edge.

To round off the catagories, my nominees for best oral stimulated cumshot. Ricky and William , little Ricky loves to suck cock and taste cum! Tyler (not Evans) and Billy, not a lot of cum, but an intense orgasam, and of course I must concur with Mr. Bear, Shane and Nu and Shane with Gino! HOT! HOT! HOT! Shane is definately my "Flavor of the Week"
And the award for always making ME CUM - drumroll please -
************ Diesal and Jimmie, part 2************* yayyyy

Laterz,
Jason

Hey Denny Bear,
Good Idea! But oh so many choices!

In the solo catagory, I nominate Mike for sheer volume and trajectory, Luke for most intense orgasam and Landon just cause he's so damn cute and he eats his own cum.

In the mutual masturbation catagory, Alden and Robert cum to mind for most voluminus with Mike and Jimmie a close second, but my favorite would be CJ and JC because they were so into each other.

In the best cum shot by a bottom, the nominees are Jason and Lane, Clearly, Jason was loving every minute of it, the dick does not lie! Eric and Ross pt 2, power shot to the face was priceless. Last but not least, Tyler and Austin. Good performance by Mr. Evans, stayed rock hard and delivered a nice load. I'm gonna throw in an honorable mention for Dexter and Eric. I don't think Eric expected to cum with a dick in his ass!!

Best cum shot by a top catagory, Alden and Robert, was Alden barebacking at the end?Dexter and Malachi were hot but the nod goes to Zakk and Kyler. While Zakk didn't have the volume of the other two, that boy had an intense orgasam! He almost made Kyler cum again.

In the best facial catagory, my nominees are, Alden and Dexter, (can you tell I like Alden?) K.C. and Seth from oh so long ago, and the catagory would not be complete without Daxter and Rabib, Rabib kept sucking that beautiful, cum coverd cock and did not seem to want to stop, priceless. An honorable mention here for Dustin and Nelson. I think it is so hot when a dude keeps sucking a cock after it shoots, that will usually push me over the edge.

To round off the catagories, my nominees for best oral stimulated cumshot. Ricky and William , little Ricky loves to suck cock and taste cum! Tyler (not Evans) and Billy, not a lot of cum, but an intense orgasam, and of course I must concur with Mr. Bear, Shane and Nu and Shane with Gino! HOT! HOT! HOT! Shane is definately my "Flavor of the Week"
And the award for always making ME CUM - drumroll please -
************ Diesal and Jimmie, part 2************* yayyyy

Laterz,
Jason

Max and Landon, i was so disappointed when David said Max was not cumming back.
When Eric says you are going to make me blow my load, priceless.
Daxter and Rabib i love this vid, but for different reasons to you, i like the way Daxter makes Rabib moan, i find that very sexy. It also brings back very happy memories for me.
But the best one for me is the Shane and Nu cum shot, Shane so needed to cum, but with a guy sucking his dick, and the end result, WONDERFUL.
Reub.

one of my favorites was Nelson and Ryan(?). The latter's abhorrence of cum on his chest and Nelson's desire to lick it up were priceless comedy.

one of my favorites was Nelson and Ryan(?). The latter's abhorrence of cum on his chest and Nelson's desire to lick it up were priceless comedy.

OMG, i had forgotten about that one.
Reub.

The biggest shocker for me was one of the first I saw on Broke Straight Boys TE was curled between AG's knees nursing like some starving pup and pumping away at that beautiful rock hard piece of his own. Austin pulled out, shot across Tyler's chest and let go. Tyler took him, still dripping, back in and went for the last drop. You could feel AG moan as Tyler shot nearly up to his own chin. I'd say it inspired about 200 pages from me.

The biggest shocker for me was one of the first I saw on Broke Straight Boys TE was curled between AG's knees nursing like some starving pup and pumping away at that beautiful rock hard piece of his own. Austin pulled out, shot across Tyler's chest and let go. Tyler took him, still dripping, back in and went for the last drop. You could feel AG moan as Tyler shot nearly up to his own chin. I'd say it inspired about 200 pages from me.

Good pick Rifle, I can't beleive I had not seen that one!

I think one of my favourite cum shots was in the episode with:thumbup: Derek, Corey and Tyler, when Tyler shot so hard that he got it in his eye......too funny!!!

Austin & Tyler

You've got good taste and Tyler had a good taste himself.