• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hi, how is your day going.

This string of spectacular spring days in New York City continues today. It is somewhat warmer, currently at 84 degrees F at 4:20 PM, but still very pleasant with a cool breeze. I just got in from another walk and took a quick shot of the late afternoon sun on the brownstones on the tree lined street. I’m feeling good and hoping you all are as well today. :001_smile:

View attachment 182848

Hehe, 420 PM 🤭

It too was a supurb day here. I went for a walk on the beach, still not a lot of people swimming as the ocean is cold, but at 77°, it was quite nice. If you are into dad bods, today was the day for you for some eye candy haha LOL Not too many college guys here yet 😭,

Tonight was awesome, I had a really nice make out session with my FWB. We spent a good chunk of time just yacking and before we knew it, he had to go 🥺 I'm still new to all this stuff, and I think sometimes it's just the physical connection of just being next to someone you care about, having their hand caressing your back or your thigh, not necessarily the sex but just closeness.

Hope everyone has an amazing day/night! I downloaded the scene for viewing tomorrow, I'm knackered and the melatonin is kicking in 💤💤

Hehe, 420 PM 🤭

It too was a supurb day here. I went for a walk on the beach, still not a lot of people swimming as the ocean is cold, but at 77°, it was quite nice. If you are into dad bods, today was the day for you for some eye candy haha LOL Not too many college guys here yet 😭,

Tonight was awesome, I had a really nice make out session with my FWB. We spent a good chunk of time just yacking and before we knew it, he had to go 🥺 I'm still new to all this stuff, and I think sometimes it's just the physical connection of just being next to someone you care about, having their hand caressing your back or your thigh, not necessarily the sex but just closeness.

Hope everyone has an amazing day/night! I downloaded the scene for viewing tomorrow, I'm knackered and the melatonin is kicking in 💤💤
I think that your FWB is absolutely fantastic. Perhaps he is exactly what you need at this point, rather than anything heavier now. So many people today are on apps rather than with a real, live, flesh and blood human being who you can not only talk to, but touch and caress and kiss and………? I’m not sure how far the “benefits” go but hopefully far enough to satisfy you both.

Perhaps a heavy duty boyfriend, love situation would be more than you are ready for right now, and this guy might be just right. Again, congratulations my friend. I am thrilled for you buddy. :love:

PS. The 420 reference was purely coincidental. At one time in my life whenever I got home on a Saturday afternoon was 420 time, lol

I think that your FWB is absolutely fantastic. Perhaps he is exactly what you need at this point, rather than anything heavier now. So many people today are on apps rather than with a real, live, flesh and blood human being who you can not only talk to, but touch and caress and kiss and………? I’m not sure how far the “benefits” go but hopefully far enough to satisfy you both.

Perhaps a heavy duty boyfriend, love situation would be more than you are ready for right now, and this guy might be just right. Again, congratulations my friend. I am thrilled for you buddy. :love:

PS. The 420 reference was purely coincidental. At one time in my life whenever I got home on a Saturday afternoon was 420 time, lol

When I first read FWB, I thought "feral white boy"...? Wha...? I figured it out.

LOL, I should just say friend with benefits 😂 although, feral might be a good word in some throws of passion where it gets animalistic (haven't had that experience yet).

No anal, we just do side stuff (oral, handjobs, massages etc) He did comment on my volcanic eruption the other night, I must have been extra horny and my spurt went up several feet in the air and went everywhere 😭 I had to change the formerly clean sheets again as the towel wasn't enough 🤣🤣

But I agree Mike, there's a time and place for relationships, and it's usually when you least expect it, so I'm just going along for the ride. I haven't even opened Grindr in a month I think. I'm looking forward to this summer and hopefully attending some events up in Provincetown. IRL (in real life) is much better I think.

LOL, I should just say friend with benefits 😂 although, feral might be a good word in some throws of passion where it gets animalistic (haven't had that experience yet).

No anal, we just do side stuff (oral, handjobs, massages etc) He did comment on my volcanic eruption the other night, I must have been extra horny and my spurt went up several feet in the air and went everywhere 😭 I had to change the formerly clean sheets again as the towel wasn't enough 🤣🤣

But I agree Mike, there's a time and place for relationships, and it's usually when you least expect it, so I'm just going along for the ride. I haven't even opened Grindr in a month I think. I'm looking forward to this summer and hopefully attending some events up in Provincetown. IRL (in real life) is much better I think.
If Provincetown is still as great as it was back when I was in my late twenties, (many years ago, lol), I had some amazing times there. I met a young British lad at Tea Dance at The Boatslip, who was actually living in Manhattan for the summer, and also up there for a few days. He became my very good FWB that summer. Great times and great memories. :wink:

I’ve posted many pics from DUMBO but tonight was organized walking tour. And First Thursday being Open Art Galleries. Interesting walk. Some cool art work.

IMG_5063.jpeg
IMG_5064.jpeg
IMG_5076.jpeg
IMG_5069.jpeg
IMG_5074.jpeg
IMG_5071.jpeg

I cherish mornings like today. I know the hot and humid summer days are just around the corner, so I totally appreciate a 70 degree morning with clear sunny skies. Wishing everyone a good day and weekend. :biggrin:

View attachment 182915View attachment 182916

It was a nice sunny 68 degree here today too. Since all my chores are done with for today, I may go down to the beach for a walk.

I keep saying it but today is yet another beautiful pre-summer morning here. It was in the high sixties this morning, again with low humidity, a gentle breeze and clear skies. The weather forecast calls for a heat wave coming east in a couple of days with 90 plus temps and a much higher heat index. So I am going to try to get out this afternoon to the park to take in the beautiful weather and hopefully some equally beautiful guys also enjoying the beautiful day! :drool:

IMG_5110.jpeg
IMG_5111.jpeg
IMG_5112.jpeg

Apologies for the nonsense post. I had been having quite a bad time (a cold mixed with allergies; I think my first cold since COVID) for a week by that point, and wanted to say something, but all I could think of was the mucus coming from my face. So I said drip. Then I thought, well, the lads love cocks, and cocks drip, so they might like dripping cock imagery and left it up? I dunno. I was a little delirious.

A good fathers day today. Spent the majority of it hanging out with my Dad and then went to a nice dinner with the family. It was a beautiful day and low humidity which is amazing. I'm enjoying not having to run the AC. Soon it will be so humid you can cut it with a knife 😔

Happy Fathers day to the Dads out there!

Ugh, the heat wave begins LOL it's currently 68 out and not gonna get any cooler for a week.

Went for a walk at the beach today and needed an anchor to hold myself in place, it was so windy. Not really anyone swimming so no eye candy unfortunately 🥺

Ugh, the heat wave begins LOL it's currently 68 out and not gonna get any cooler for a week.

Went for a walk at the beach today and needed an anchor to hold myself in place, it was so windy. Not really anyone swimming so no eye candy unfortunately 🥺
Indeed Chac, the “heat dome” has begun to settle into the northeastern part of the U.S. Yesterday was a work day for me and the air conditioning in the office kept me comfy and the 40 minute commute each way, including walking and subwaying wasn’t bad at all, but I know the heat and humidity will be intensifying as the week goes on.

This morning when I was out to do some morning chores, I was surprised that there was a breeze blowing and the temperature was still in the low 70’s, so I took a walk as I know that’s not going to happen later today or perhaps all week.

While my pics from this past weekend show clear blue skies, this morning the haze is starting to set over the city. Here are some pics from this morning during my walk.

IMG_5126.jpeg
IMG_5130.jpeg
IMG_5131.jpeg
IMG_5132.jpeg