• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hi, how is your day going.

My body is pretty much caught up today after a busy week with my friend visiting and still working two full days plus trips to museums and walks every day. I slept probably twelve hours yesterday in total but I feel good today. I made two trips outside this morning for chores but will be relaxing the rest of the day. But it is warm and pretty outside today in the “hood”. :001_smile:

View attachment 182796View attachment 182797View attachment 182798View attachment 182799

It was nice an warm here too, almost 80. I loved every minute I got to spend outside at a baseball game today. Only downside was I noticed that my HEPA air filter was running a bit higher for contaminates, so something must be in the air 😕

Your pictures always brighten my day Mike

It was nice an warm here too, almost 80. I loved every minute I got to spend outside at a baseball game today. Only downside was I noticed that my HEPA air filter was running a bit higher for contaminates, so something must be in the air 😕

Your pictures always brighten my day Mike
Thanks MikeYank for the tour, I really enjoy your New York publication and pictures, you seem to be a good New York historian
Thanks so much guys. I do love the history and beauty of New York City. The media overemphasizes negativity and I travel on the subway to Manhattan, Brooklyn and sometimes to Queens and I see much more good than bad. You guys here encouragement will keep me taking pics and posting them here. Thanks so much. :smiley-love021:

My last couple of weeks have been job searching, staying up late trying to escape hell, and otherwise sleeping and losing any sense of a schedule.

My last couple of weeks have been job searching, staying up late trying to escape hell, and otherwise sleeping and losing any sense of a schedule.
That sounds bad, Treb. Can you elaborate on “escaping hell”? I am sorry that things are so rough for you now.

Sorry again. I feel bad now. If I were in a hellish situation, I don't think I'd use that type of wording, or would overshare and elaborate, maybe?

Other than some mounting financial stress and anxiety about the end of democracy, I am pretty happy. Though I do need to get my passport renewed in case I have to flee overseas. Do you need a roommate, Max (@legend0007)?

Sorry again. I feel bad now. If I were in a hellish situation, I don't think I'd use that type of wording, or would overshare and elaborate, maybe?

Other than some mounting financial stress and anxiety about the end of democracy, I am pretty happy. Though I do need to get my passport renewed in case I have to flee overseas. Do you need a roommate, Max (@legend0007)?

This is the first election I am genuinely worried about democracy too. I looked up if I could get British citizenship as my Grandmother was born over there. Not impossible, but would be a process. If the shite hits the fan too hard, I'd be willing to chip in for a bigger flat if I could join you and Max 😎 LOL

Here we are on Memorial Day weekend, the beginning of the summer season of 2024. The leaves on the trees are all green and the weather has turned hot. I’m holding up on my walking program until we have some cooler days. As I did my daily chores, I saw that folks are eating Sunday brunch outside. If I was eating out, I’d opt for indoor dining personally.

A sign that it’s a holiday weekend is that I saw four parking spots on the corner around from my building. In this neighborhood with street parking at a premium that is an unusual sight except for weekends like this one where folks with cars are out of town. Enjoy the weekend my fellow forumites!!!

IMG_5009.jpeg
IMG_5011.jpeg
IMG_5013.jpeg
IMG_5014.jpeg
IMG_5015.jpeg

I'm sure we could cum to some arrangement lol

After a humid Memorial Day with rain showers, today is a beautiful clear day with low humidity. I am going into work as I was off yesterday, but during my morning trip outside, I enjoyed the cool breeze and sunny skies. I hope everyone has a great day!!! :sun:

IMG_5020.jpeg
IMG_5024.jpeg
IMG_5021.jpeg
IMG_5022.jpeg

It was a nice day here too, but we had some really nasty thunder last night at devils hour.
I hope you are having the same nice cool and sunny weather in New England, Chac as we are having here in New York. We know that the “dog days” of summer are ahead and I’m trying to enjoy this pre-summer right now as much as I can. :001_smile:

After a humid Memorial Day with rain showers, today is a beautiful clear day with low humidity. I am going into work as I was off yesterday, but during my morning trip outside, I enjoyed the cool breeze and sunny skies. I hope everyone has a great day!!! :sun:

View attachment 182826View attachment 182827View attachment 182828View attachment 182829
Yes, it must of been a rainy Memorial Day in NY as the Dodger/Mets game got postponed. Thanks again for the nice pictures Mike.

I hope you are having the same nice cool and sunny weather in New England, Chac as we are having here in New York. We know that the “dog days” of summer are ahead and I’m trying to enjoy this pre-summer right now as much as I can. :001_smile:

It was a nice pollen filled sneezing day here LOL I have a feeling this summer is going to be brutal 😔

Today has been a pretty much picture perfect day with temperatures in the mid sixties, sunny skies and low humidity. I had an appointment in Carrol Gardens, a neighborhood a couple of miles south of here and I took a couple of pics along the way to show the blue skies and puffy white clouds. :001_smile:

IMG_5029.jpeg
IMG_5030.jpeg

This string of spectacular spring days in New York City continues today. It is somewhat warmer, currently at 84 degrees F at 4:20 PM, but still very pleasant with a cool breeze. I just got in from another walk and took a quick shot of the late afternoon sun on the brownstones on the tree lined street. I’m feeling good and hoping you all are as well today. :001_smile:

IMG_5053.jpeg