• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Girls (and guys) a question

silvercamel

Reaction score
I'm curious what the female members of the forum might say they have learned from Broke Straight Boys about "pleasuring" (god, what a word) a man. Do you get any tips, techniques, ideas, any surprising revelations?

(And the guys could answer this question too)

Heck yeah I have. One thing I can say about head is I do it in a whole different way, I use to think if it was in my mouth he was good with it, I had lost that sexual drive that you have when you first meet someone. Now I get licking and the jacking off at the same time.

Also this is going to sound funny but i know how to postion now for doggy style and anal that doesnt hurt me like it had in the past. I have a very small *ahem* flower and a lot times it was painful for me. I think if these boys can do it I surely can.

Well, I'd have to say yes.... I guess you could say I'd lost my enthusiasm for oral over the years, so watching Jimmie, Shane and Austin sort of inspired me.... I savor it more, spend some time with his balls, use my tongue on his shaft, head, slit, while sucking.... I am a smeller( Diesal could confirm that, since I smelled his armpit... Ahhhhh), so I like to get my nose all in there, too. I can deep throat, and I swallow. When it comes to the penetrative portion, though, I'm selfish, and just take myself on a nice ride, whatever I'm needing, slow and easy, or hard and fast, but it works....

Having seen the above 2 replies to Silvercamel's question has raised a second question:-
What does your partner think of the new techniques you are using?

Hahahaha well about that, My hubby is loving it. I was sick for a very long time and I was not able to do anything really sexually so really by finding Broke Straight Boys I found my sexual groove back agian which is great now that we are trying for a child.

I am also with love lumps on that I have found a greater drive to give head. I take my time and make sure that man knows he cant get any better than me :p

When my husband asked me what it was about this site that i liked, I told him cause diesal has the kinda dick that make a girl wanna give head! enough was said about that :)

I am a smeller( Diesal could confirm that, since I smelled his armpit... Ahhhhh)

A woman after my own heart! LOL. I too have been up in that armpit. We are the lucky ones I guess you could say....:)

A woman after my own heart! LOL. I too have been up in that armpit. We are the lucky ones I guess you could say....:)

That is too much. I almost asked him to let me do that. But I thought he would think I was weird. So I chickened out. haha Silly me. A lost opportunity, huh ladies?

I told him cause Diesal has the kinda dick that make a girl wanna give head! enough was said about that :)

He does have a body that is truly inspiring. :tongue_smilie: Anybody suffering from a low libido, and wanting out of it, should just look up Diesal's work. That will get the blood pumping and the hormones moaning. LOL :w00t: :blowjob:

He has, indeed, mentioned there's something "new"... I told him to thank Broke Straight Boys.. And it seems to have paid off in an unexpected way... My jaw is a little less sore at the end, since I'm making his toes curl more quickly;)

He has, indeed, mentioned there's something "new"... I told him to thank Broke Straight Boys.. And it seems to have paid off in an unexpected way... My jaw is a little less sore at the end, since I'm making his toes curl more quickly;)

Sounds like Broke Straight Boys should ask for a tax exempt status. Since they are now a charitable public service organization. :biggrin:

Being a proud American and one who is always willing to do what I can for God and my country, I hereby volunteer to curl the toes of various and sundry government employees as deemed necessary by the management and staff of Broke Straight Boys I can just hear it now, "Say "tax exempt", bitch!"

Flower power

Heck yeah I have. One thing I can say about head is I do it in a whole different way, I use to think if it was in my mouth he was good with it, I had lost that sexual drive that you have when you first meet someone. Now I get licking and the jacking off at the same time.

Also this is going to sound funny but i know how to postion now for doggy style and anal that doesnt hurt me like it had in the past. I have a very small *ahem* flower and a lot times it was painful for me. I think if these boys can do it I surely can.

Arching your back helps. Stick that booty in the air. It can be very pleasurable. Let me know if that helps.

Diesal

That is too much. I almost asked him to let me do that. But I thought he would think I was weird. So I chickened out. haha Silly me. A lost opportunity, huh ladies?

Next time you run into Diesal I say go for the gusto, baby! Bet he would get a kick out of it.

I can't really say that I've learned anything from watching the videos. I would say my technique has developed over time and I know what works. I haven't changed it up from watching the site. But...I would have to say the biggest thing I have taken from here is in my roleplaying. I often make my partner do "solos" for me. And often instruct them like a director.... :))))