• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Giovanni, EJ and Bobby

yeah you really put your finger (so to speak) on something...anything or anyone (like Giovanni) who can bring out "little gestures of affection and rapport" creates a really hot scene....it goes back to why kissing adds so much heat to the experience

yeah you really put your finger (so to speak) on something...anything or anyone (like Giovanni) who can bring out "little gestures of affection and rapport" creates a really hot scene....it goes back to why kissing adds so much heat to the experience

Did you notice how close EJ came to nuzzling Giovanni?

Choking with laughter!

:tongue_smilie:
I gave it a weak 5, weak because I tapped the key very lightly and as quickly as I could. I didn't want all the semen on my hand to do that thing where it gets down inside between the keys and shorts out the electronics, like the last two keyboards I shot on.

I didn't expect that reply of yours. I read it and almost choked with laughter because I thought I was the only dude that did such a thing - shorting a keyboard with semen. Thought: Let's ask the membership how many have done that - shorted their keyboards with their cum.

Manly affection?

Did you notice how close EJ came to nuzzling Giovanni?

There is something about a man tenderly kissing another man on the lips, behind the back, a leg, or anywhere affectionately. I can fantasize a 20ish Clint Eastwood caresses me and kissing my neck as he fucks the living hell out of me. Just one meaningful touch, tender and romantic is all it takes to make me cum. (Cheap trick, Huh):001_tongue:

It was a hot scene and hope to see more of these guys. Loved the Giovanni's smile, and would like to see EJ again too. Liked it when he nuzzled Giovanni and kissed his back when he was up him! He could do much more of this! Perhaps just the two of them next time?

It was a hot scene and hope to see more of these guys. Loved the Giovanni's smile, and would like to see EJ again too. Liked it when he nuzzled Giovanni and kissed his back when he was up him! He could do much more of this! Perhaps just the two of them next time?

Brilliant idea. Although all three of those guys were perfect together.

But the idea of the two of them, EJ, engaged to be married, getting a little carried away fucking beautiful bitch Giovanni, would be mindbending and dickstiffening. He's in bad odor with management for lying on his application form, but I hope, like you, that he gets a bunch of other chances.

I didn't expect that reply of yours. I read it and almost choked with laughter because I thought I was the only dude that did such a thing - shorting a keyboard with semen. Thought: Let's ask the membership how many have done that - shorted their keyboards with their cum.

I think I mentioned it a year or so ago on this board and was told more or less that I was a dumb bastard for letting it happen, especially more than once.:w00t::biggrin::biggrin:

No one else is gonna admit it angelone, but you sure are my main man for speaking up lol...

It's not cum that gets trapped in my keyboard it's pubic hair. :lol:

I liked EJ best of the three boys. I remember him from his earlier shoot, when one of our Forumites spotted that he told a lie when he told David on camera that this was his first time, whereas he had seen lots of action on another site, both topping and bottoming. I still like his attitude though. Real Straight Boy attitude. He's a good actor to pull it off.
Pity he got the sack for telling porkie pies tho'

Jeez if we dumped each model who told a lie, we wouldn't have any models at all.

Back to the film, just watched it as todays film will not stream grrr... this film however is hot and I gave it a 5, lies or no lies.