• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Game - linking songs

Wow! What memories Jon. I was 14 at the time, and so wanted to go to Shea Stadium, but it wasn't meant to be. I've never seen that video before, and it sure took me back 48 years. I got goose bumps watching that just now. Thank you.

Mike, I knew you would respond to that, A, cos you love the Beatles and B cos I believe that Shea Stadium is or was in NYC. How did I find the video ? I just typed in Hard Days Night on Youtube... simples xx

When I saw Laura's choice I knew exactly which song I wanted to link it to, it just took me a while to find the right group of singers to portray how I feel about this song...

I was raised by a religious mother and an atheist father...their common ground was love. As an adult I've learned to be my own person and my religious or non religious beliefs are my own choice. So many gray areas, but the one thing I truly believe in (not necessarily in a religious sense) is the power of faith. Faith has the ability to transform...

I can't put a face to the name, but Miss Saltmarsh must have been quite a forward thinker in a time when a quagmire of contradicting religious values reigned, because she taught me this song and put me at the back of the choir so I could let go, in an un-glorious mass of un-coordination and off key singing...

Lol...okay, she may have been trying to hide me!

Last edited:
Has anyone got the "Call me, maybe" cover done by T. Patrick?

Sure... but how does that song link with "The friends of mr. Cairo"? This game is all about linking songs, your Majesty.

PS: Ain't Tanner handsome...

Last edited: