• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Game - linking songs

Hi Robert, I'm so glad you're participating in the linking song game...I have so much fun with it.

Your song choice brings back many memories. I was living in New Zealand when Lionel Ritchie was touring so a heap of friends and I went on a road trip to see his concert in Auckland. By the time we arrived and the concert started I had the biggest migraine (the pub crawl we did on the six hour drive there may have had a tiny bit to do with it) so I found a patch of grass next to a whole pile of sleepy/innocent looking people, flaked it and told my friends to collect me when the concert finished. Long story short...I ended up in a police station with a heap of pot heads I had absolutely no connection with trying to explain my presence! It turned okay, but it certainly made a concert I didn't actually see very memorable...:smile:

Jailhouse rock

What a misery... migraine, arrested, you claiming: "I didn't inhale". Are you sure this thread is fun Grace
asset.php
?

cannabis.jpg

Last edited:
And by the way Ms. K, if we don't stop this talk on Jon's "linking songs" thread, he will yell at us. You know how protective he is of his threads. :scared:

There are already two sheriffs in Broke Straight Boys town: Chuck and Scorpio
asset.php

Protective members are free to hit the
report.gif
and report any inappropriate posts.

Feel free to say whatever you like! Spontaneity and freedom of speech should not get impeached if worded well.
SheriffBadgeblackback_07DF9104.jpg

Last edited:
Dancing in the street

Lovelumps:smiley-love001:,

Watched this video with Mick Jagger and David Bowie only 5 days ago on Youtube!

Last edited: