• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Game - linking songs

This doesn't really link cause I just looked at this thread. But Call Me Maybe was up earlier. These straight (well I see one who might not be) soldiers in Afganistan recreated the Miami Dolphin Cheerleaders viral video of CMM. They look so cute and hot. I picked this up in a gay on line rag. Wonder if we could get any of them on here when they come home? Let's hope that every last darling one of them makes it back in one piece. Also that this posts. It's only my second time importing something from You Tube so if it doesn't work, I'm sorry.

This doesn't really link cause I just looked at this thread. But Call Me Maybe was up earlier. These straight (well I see one who might not be) soldiers in Afganistan recreated the Miami Dolphin Cheerleaders viral video of CMM. They look so cute and hot. I picked this up in a gay on line rag. Wonder if we could get any of them on here when they come home? Let's hope that every last darling one of them makes it back in one piece. Also that this posts. It's only my second time importing something from You Tube so if it doesn't work, I'm sorry.
Thank you Valentine for sharing this adorable video with us. Yes, some of them are very cute, and I sure share your hope that they all make it back home safe and sound.

And you have now become an "expert" at inserting the you tube videos into your posts. :thumbup1:

OK. I admit it. I posted this in another thread too. Lesbian singing I Wanna Be Your Man while transforming into drag king drag. Love it.

Valentine

]

Man Areas Jonny McGovern

OK. I'll shut up now. Someone else's turn.

Valentine

Last edited: