• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Game - linking songs

Looks like the dance floor belongs to me...

Back in the day Elton could play the piano like a genius but he couldn't write a song to save his life, so his record company at the time paired him up with poet named Bernie Taupin and the rest is musical history.

Bernie wrote Tiny Dancer around 1970, and later he dedicated the song to his first wife although it was originally written about all the wonderful girls he'd known...

Me too! I don't watch too many movies, over and over.......but Coyote Ugly is one of the exceptions.

Yeah, Ms. K, it's a great movie. I remember the first time I watched Coyote Ugly I was whinging about how fake the main guy's Australian accent was, I can't remember his name, which is weird seeing as I've watched it a thousand times, anyway, I was loudly boo'ed out of the house because he really is an Australian...Spacey Gracie stars again lol :biggrin:

This has to be one of the most beautiful love songs ever written....and sung by a crazy looking guy wearing weird makeup...:smile:

I actually like this song of his too. Maybe even more than the other. Which is also pretty good. :)

I love how you always can find a "Jason" connection Ms. K. I actually thank you for turning on this old timer to the music and body of Jason Derulo, and I love his tribute to Harry Belafonte and Day-Oh in this song!

I know I made you a Jason fan, so I try to get him in on occasion. I got some Bruno in too. But, I am not posting any Beiber........

I know I made you a Jason fan, so I try to get him in on occasion. I got some Bruno in too. But, I am not posting any Beiber........
Beiber does not go with good music. It goes with hot and mostly naked young twink thread. :drool:

And by the way Ms. K, if we don't stop this talk on Jon's "linking songs" thread, he will yell at us. You know how protective he is of his threads. :scared: