• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Game - linking songs

Good one, Ms K, and 2 matching words to boot!

I refuse to post a second Cher clip in less than a week, so here's UB-40's version of I Got You Babe, featuring Chrissie Hynde, of the Pretenders...

Yet another great song, Grace! :)

I can't seem to get enough of Billy!!!

I suppose this is kinda appropriate for the time of year.

One thing about Billy Idol was that he had such an iconic presence, both musically speaking and visually speaking. It is impossible to view this video without getting slightly hard.:dancingpenis: Just seeing his sexy armpits is enough to get me going, and going much like the iconic Everready Bunny.

BILLY IDOL IS SEXY AS HELL! I WISHED HE HAD BEEN A MODEL FOR Broke Straight Boys BACK THEN, NOT ONLY TO SEE HOW MUCH MEAT HE WAS ACTUALLY PACKING, BUT EQUALLY IMPORTANT WAS TO SEE IF HIS DRAPES TRULY MATCHED HIS CARPET!!

Sincerely would have loved seeing more of him back then!:booty:

Stimpy :angeldevil:

Thanks Rob for your selection. I love this song, but had no idea who did it or when it came out. This is an excellent song and I love the lead singer's voice! :thumbup:

Glad you liked it!

Thanks to the younger generation

Dear Rob and Grace,

I know that Jon gets pissed when I digress on his threads, but I want to thank both of you for including Cream, and The Foundations among your recent choices. For some strange reason, I feel proud when I know that classic rock from my teens and early 20's years is still remembered by people too young to remember it when it was new. Of course Jon has long been a big fan of the 60's and 70's music, as he was a good learner from his dad who had excellent musical taste and a nice kid too. :thumbup1:

Dear Rob and Grace,

I know that Jon gets pissed when I digress on his threads, but I want to thank both of you for including Cream, and The Foundations among your recent choices. For some strange reason, I feel proud when I know that classic rock from my teens and early 20's years is still remembered by people too young to remember it when it was new. Of course Jon has long been a big fan of the 60's and 70's music, as he was a good learner from his dad who had excellent musical taste and a nice kid too. :thumbup1:

Hi Mike, annually around Australia we have an extremely popular festival/carnival known as 'The Show', originally it started as an agricultural show but over the years it branched out into all sorts of areas. As a child my favorite spot each year was sideshow alley where an entire paddock was devoted to carnival rides, fairy floss and hotdogs, and for at least a decade 'Build Me Up Buttercup' regularly blared from every loud speaker.

Every time I hear it I'm swamped with a flood of happy memories...